Chapter 8: The Pirate

After a bit of an explanation as to why you were in Ahri's room. You were now all sitting around the table and having some breakfast.

Seraphine: "I still don't find it fair she got to go to space before us. You promised us."

You: "I know I did, I'll take you somewhere nice when the hyperdrive engines are fixed. Maybe somewhere around the core systems."

Evelynn: "I am excited to see what space is like."

Ahri: "I will admit. It was pretty amazing to see."

You continued with breakfast till you heard the doorbell. You got up to answer it and saw Jinx standing there with Vi.

Vi: "She's all your bud. Just make sure she doesn't leave your sight."

You: "Thank you, I'll do my best to keep her in line."

Jinx: "Sup spaceman. Now, what are you having me fix again?"

You: "Follow me."

You lead Jinx to the backyard of the house and brought her out to see the ship. You turned around to see her with a bowl of cereal and you just looked at her.

Jinx: "What... I was offered some!"

You: "This is an SS-54 gunship. I need help with the hyperdrive engine. Come on I'll show you."

Jinx just stared in amazement, she's never seen anything like your ship before. The sleek design, the engines, and the laser cannons. You popped open the hatch for the hyperdrive engine that was above you in the main area of the ship. You could see where some parts were either fried or burnt to a crisp.

You: 'Damn... This will take a bit.'

Jinx: "This is awesome! So this thing actually flies into space?!"

You: "Yeah, it could go a lot farther but that's what we need to fix. This is the hyperspace engine and it looks like a bunch of parts is toasted."

Jinx: "Well it should be no problem for someone like me. Do you got any schematics for it?"

You: "I do, BD pull the schematic for the ship."

BD then projected the schematics to the ship for Jinx. Thankfully they were translated into Runeterra's version of the Auerbesh alphabet. You had also been studying it in your free time as well to get acquainted with it if you were going to live here for a while.

Jinx: "Alright, seems like I know what to do. Let's get this done. After my breakfast."

You started to take the engine out by the pieces that weren't fused together by the heat. After Jinx finished her cereal they started to help. Soon in the backyard on a tarp, you grabbed from the garage you had the engine in pieces on the ground.

Jinx: "Well I can tell you already, we're going to have to look for the parts to replace the engine. Unless you want to go break into the Piltover School of Aviation. I don't really have anywhere else to look."

You: "Well committing a crime isn't my first choice either but if we need to."

Jinx was standing there thinking and looking out and saw a boat go by on the water.

Jinx: "AHA! I got it! I know just who to ask!"

You: "Who's that?"

Jinx: "I think you'll like her! Come on we need to head down to the docks!

You just followed Jinx for a couple of hours and took some public transportation and got stares from people. Again for your appearance and the fact, you had a dangerous criminal with you. You made it to the docks of Piltover, and following Jinx you saw a lot of boats and ships of all kinds.