Chapter 5: The Groceries

Ahri's POV...

I woke up and found myself on top of (YN). I was almost surprised but remembered what happened last night. I looked at him just sleeping peacefully I assumed. It was hard to tell with his helmet on. I gently caressed his cheek. Then an intrusive thought came to mind.

Me: 'I hope he wouldn't mind a peak...'

I slowly start to reach for the helmet...

*Knock Knock Knock*

Kai'sa: "(YN) breakfast is ready- Ahri? What are you doing?"

Me: "Nothing! Nothing at all."

Kai'sa: "Okay. Also, why are you in (YN)'s room?"

Me: "I uh... Slept here."

Kai'sa: "Was (YN) okay with that?"

Me: "Yes, he was."

Kai'sa: "Did you try to take off his helmet?"

Me: "N-n-no..."

BD: "Beep."

BD then showed a recording of me as I was just about to lift off (YN)'s helmet.

Me: "BD!"

I felt my body shift as (YN) sat up from his sleep.

Me: "(YN)!"

Normal POV...

I shifted to sit up as I was awoken by the conversation between Ahri and Kai'sa.

You: "Good morning, you two."

Ahri: "Good morning..."

Kai'sa: "Good morning (YN). You two can join me for breakfast when you're done."

Kai'sa left the room, and it was just me and Ahri. She didn't look at me as she was just holding her tail.

You: "I know you're curious. But please don't try that again."

Her ears flopped down, and it pained my heart just a bit. I put my hand on her head, and she just looked at me.

Ahri: "I'm sorry. I hope I didn't make you mad."

You: "I'm not mad. Just please respect my personal space and my creed."

Ahri: "I'm sorry again. I promise I won't do it again."

You: "Thank you, Ahri. I can at least offer you this."

You gently took Ahri's head and touched your forehead with yours. You then released her and let her sit back up and look at you.

Ahri: "What was that?"

You: "It was a Kaldabe kiss or a Mandalorian kiss. Also, thank you for staying with me for the night. That was some of the best sleep I had in months, I think."

You could see Ahri just cover her face with her hands and look at you surprised.

Ahri: "I-I-I'm going to go get breakfast. I'll see you there."

She quickly got up and left your room and you just looked at BD.

You: "Too much?"

BD just looked at you and gave you a small thumbs up and a nod.

You: "You're no help."

You just went into your bathroom and washed up a bit before meeting up with the others before breakfast. Afterward, you meet up with the others and see everyone eating some form of their breakfast. At the last seat, there was a bowl of oatmeal and a glass of water.