Chapter four

Caution: There will be hints to suicidal thoughts.

Billie's pov:

I was crying in my bed over nothing. After Calvin and I made up again... Or you know. Anyway he dropped me off at my house. I don't know why the tears came. I guess it was just everything. For some reason the first name in my mind was Lexi. I had other friends and all but Lexi was the one I texted. Probably stupid.

I sent the text and immediately tossed the phone to the other end of the bed and buried my face in my sweaty hands. Why the fuck did I do that? At 3 in the morning?

As I was swearing at myself my phone dinged. I paused. That was fast. Real fast. I crawled back to my phone and saw it was Lexi. She just answered the question. Then what the hell do I do now? I didn't expect to have to deal with this right now. I thought she'd answer in the morning. I was supposed to have a whole night to think about what to say next. Apparently that wasn't happening. I started typing.
___________________________________

Lexi

U okay? you know since you can't sleep.

tbh i don't really know. I guess my brain's just very loud.
___________________________________

Lexi's pov:

Damn Lexi good job. That was deep. That was literally your second text to her and you're already over sharing. Very very nice.
I just gave up on myself with a sigh. But hey. To be fair she asked, I just answered. I started typing again as i realized i couldn't just answer her questions. To keep the conversation going i had to ask her about stuff too.

"what about you? why are you still up?" I spelled out in a whisper.

Alright better. Much better.
___________________________________

Billie

i guess i lost track of time and now i'm not that tired anymore.

makes sense. btw when can i drop off your shirt?

idk. later today maybe? i ain't doing shit so just when you feel like it

bet.
i just gotta get home and wash it then i'll stop by

no that's okay no need to wash it
And why aren't you home yet?

i'm staying at my friends house

ahhh. the one that took you to the party

Ya

hey if you want to we can facetime or sum? you know then we'll be bored together.

Yea two sec
___________________________________

What in the actual fuck. Billie? Facetime? Me? Nah!

I had to pull myself together. I looked like absolute shit. I got up and got out of Emma's bedroom. I went to the bathroom instead.
But if she wanted to Facetime then maybe she did wanna be friends with me? I don't know. Probably shouldn't get too excited. I called her. She picked up.

"Heyy" she said in a raspy voice.

"Hi" I said maybe a little too excited. But cmon it was Billie Eilish give me a break.

"See you're still wearing my shirt"

Fuck

"I did offer to wash it you know!"

Fall... [Billie Eilish Fanfic]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें