Chapter two

Lexi's pov:

But it was. The one and only Billie Eilish standing right in front of me. Fuck. What do I say?!

"Ohh hi?" I say surprised.

What was that?! Ohh hi? No! You don't say that you fucking idiot. Nobody says that in a situation like this with someone you don't know.

"Umm it's okay don't worry about it" I finally get past my lips.

I don't give her any opportunity to say anything before I head with impressive speed to the bathroom. I close the door and let out a long breath I didn't realize I was holding in.

What did just happen? I look at myself in the mirror. My heart was pounding so hard it felt like my whole body was shaking with it.

After a few minutes of trying to calm down I decide to try and wipe some of the spilled something of my shirt. Unfortunately I was wearing a light blue shirt. I don't know what I was thinking when I put it on but clearly I hadn't taken it in to consideration that I might bump into someone let alone Billie Eilish.

Anyways the stain was very much visible and I had know idea how I would explain that to my mom. Just as I was kinda giving up on life I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey I'm sorry I spilled that drink on you. I have a shirt you can borrow if it doesn't come off"

My brain went silent. I mean yea I would love to but for some reason I couldn't say so. Just not the time at all.

"Hello? You there?" She asked through the door.

Okay keep calm and keep cool. You got this Lexi.

"Uhh yeah sorry" I said and I opened the door.

"I was just trying to get it off. Doesn't really work though" I shrug.

"Yeah I see that" she says kind of laughing.

"Soo you wanna borrow it?" She hands me the t-shirt.

"Yes. Thank you" I smile.

I'm calm. Totally calm.

She closes the door letting me know she will be waiting out side. I change into the t-shirt she handed me. It was very big but that didn't matter it looked sick. It was black with some face on it. I have no idea whom's. I filled my cup, folded my shirt, put it in my bag and unlocked the door. And just as she'd said she was really waiting for me out side.

"Wow that really suits you!" She said with a smirk on her face.

"Yeah I feel very cool actually!" I reply.

"Hey you know what let me get you a drink. As an apology." She offered.

"Thank you, but I don't really drink. And also the borrowed shirt is more than enough."

"Really you don't drink either?"

"No. I don't really get it to be honest. You drink to what? Just to forget it all the next day?"

"Right! That but I kinda like that I always remember all the fucked up shit they be saying."

"Yeah. I honestly think that's one of the only reasons I go. That and fomo." I laugh.

"Well let me get you a soda then?" She asks.

I nod and we head over to the bar where a couple of stools were sat up. We get the sodas and just talk for a while. I tell her that I came with Olivia and Emma.
Apparently her boyfriend knew someone here and she just came along to check it out.

"Guess we're both kind of out of our comfort zone then" I sigh.

"Yeah I don't know anybody here."

We sit for a bit in silence before Billie breaks it going

"Omg I'm so sorry I never asked your name."

"Oh don't be it's Lexi"

"Lexi. Cute! Mines Billie" she says.

I laugh.

"I kind of already knew that. Sorry I've just been listening to some of your music."

"I figured. You were all nervous and jumpy when I bumped into you."

"That obvious?" I look down at my cup.

"A little. It was cute though"

I smile as butterflies form in my tummy.
Gosh she's hot.

A/n:

I know it was just a lot of conversation but I will make sure that something actually happens in the next chapter. Just hold on a little.

730 words

See ya! <3