Aryan just looked at inaayat and smirked, then answered his manager "no cancel it I've already arranged a person assistant for me" and cut the call. inaayat looked at him wide eyed and said "aapko kaise pata mein p.a ke liye try kar rahi thi"
Aryan looked at her and said "your brother is my best friend he informed me that you are looking for a job as you don't want to work in your dad's firm so he suggested me to hire you he said you might like her work and i might say miss inaayat i do like you so from now you are my p.a"
(How did you know I was preparing for P.A.?)

"Enough talk for today now let me continue my work" he was about to continue but inaayat stopped him and said "nahi neeche Jana hai guest room me nahi to aunty sochegi ki mein bhagg gayi" Aryan smiled at her and said "fine but don't leave today please stay here today and come to our room at night from Tomorrow we'll meet at our office" Inaayat heart melting when he said "our" she nodded and assured him that she will be here today also and kissed his forehead, as always Aryan closed his eyes to feel the moment
Both of them were falling for each other. she left his room after Aryan gave her a hard kiss.
("No, I have to go down to the guest room, otherwise my aunt will think that I have run away.)

8:30 AM

The Khan's were at the breakfast table enjoying their food, only Aryan and inaayat were missing.
Aryan's mother asked "are Aryan kaha hai raat ko bhi khana nahi khaya usne, jao Kainaat bula lao bhai ko" Kainaat was about to go but a heavy voice stopped her "Assalam-u-Alaikum" Aryan said, he was wearing his back Armani suit looking like a sexy Greek god.
(

Hey Aryan, where is he, he did not eat food even at night, go call Kainat and bring him ")

His mother smiled at him and said "Mera bacha, aja khana khale raat ko bhi kuch nahi khaya" she gave him his breakfast. He looked around and couldn't find his love so he asked "Aina, aayat kaha hai?" Kainaat gave him a teasing smile "aa rahi hai bhai aap thoda intezaar karein" his mother was still in shock as his brother never gives nicknames to random people, little did she know that aayat is no a random person she has some very precious,she has Aryan's heart.
("My child, eat food today and have not eaten anything at night.)
(Aina, where is aayat)
(Wait bro, she is coming)

His mother was about to question him but inaayat came out adjusting her dress not looking up and said "kini, itne paise lekar tumne kaha jana hai agar tumhare pass ek dhang ke jhumke nahi hai ab batao me kya daalu iske sath mene itne din baad traditional pehna hai or ab iske sath me jhumke nahi hai mere pass tum-"
(Kini what do you do with so much money if you can't even buy some nice earrings. Now tell me what will I wear with this dress, I wore a traditional dress after so long and you don't even have matching earrings)

She looked up and saw everyone on the table looking at her Aryan who was having a smile on his face and Kainaat who was looking at her with a glare. Inaayat was embarrassed she smiled sheepishly and said "Assalam-u-Alaikum guys.. uhh aunty I'm sorry mein ye ni kehri ki aapne Kainaat ko jhumke nahi dilaye mera wo matlab nahi tha mein bas ye kehri thi ki uske pass wo meri dress ke sath ache lagne Wale jhumke nahi hai mujhe meri dost ke sath Jana tha par mere pass jhumke nahi hai jo meri dress ke sath ache lage to mein isliye ise ye keh rahi please aap bura na lagao I'm sor-"
(Hey guys, aunty I'm not saying that you don't buy earrings for kini I'm just saying that she doesn't have matching earrings please don't be offended I'm sorry)

Kainaat angrily said "Inaayat chup Karo or khana khao ab kuch boli to ye dress bhi wapis le lungi" Inaayat looked horrified but Aryan's mother interrupted "kini don't be rude and inaayat beta mujhe koi bura nahi laga tum meri bachi jaisi ho ye ghar jitna Kainaat hai utna hi tumhara hai"
Inaayat smiled and was about to sit beside aryan's mother but our hero was not happy with it he signalled her with his eyes to sit beside him.
Aryan's mother noticed this and smiled she was happy that her son was finally thinking about his love life.
(Shut up and eat food, now if you say something, I will take back this dress too.")
("Kini don't be rude and inu, I don't feel bad, you are like my baby. This house is as much yours as Kainaat's.)

Inaayat sat beside Aryan and Aryan looked at her with a smile they both had their breakfast after their breakfast Aryan cleared his throat and said "uh...baba aapko pata hi hoga ki mujhe ek personal assistant chaiye to uske liye Ayaan se meri baat Hui and he said his sister want a job as pa and she is qualified enough for the job so from now she is my pa and her name is Inaayat" he pointed towards inaayat wo was busy in her phone. Kainaat nugged her and she looked up and saw everyone looking at her, she got embarrassed and said "uhh..ab mene kya kar diya ya allah! Aunty uncle I'm sorry".
(Dad you know I was searching for a pa and i found one her name is inaayat)
( now what have I done oh Allah! Aunty uncle I'm sorry".)

Aryan's mom and dad were looking at her wondering how can someone be this innocent
"Beta ji aapne kuch nahi Kiya tha hum bas khush hai ki aap Aryan ki PA ho" his father said. Inaayat just smiled.
(you didn't do anything, we are just happy that you are Aryan's pa)

Aryan held her hand under the table and inaayat was blushing looking at her Aryan smiled inaayat tried to remove her hand from his hold but Aryan held her hand firmly. He came close to her and whispered "meri Jaan aaj bhot khoobsurat lag rahi ho raat ko humare kamre me aa jana inhi kapdo me change mat karna please" inaayat blushed and nodded after some time he stood up and left for his office but not before winking at inaayat.
("My dear, you are looking very beautiful today, come to our room at night, please do not change in these clothes")

Kainaat and inaayat both were in Kainaat's room Kainaat asked Inaayat about her scene his aryan inaayat said "uhh.. nahi aesa kuch bhi nahi hai jaisa tum soch Rahi ho"
"Acha ji or agar bhai ne shadi ki baat ki na to mein tumhe bhabhi accept karne se saaf inkaar kar dungi iski sach bata do"
(Um no there's nothing like that)
(Oh okay if my brother says something about about marriage then I will say no to this alliance okay?)

Listening to her threat inaayat had to tell her everything after telling her inayaat was already blushing and Kainaat's teasing was not helping either being tired of the teasing she just ran to her room blushing.

____________________________________________________

मेरी हरकतें क्यूँ बदल रही है
जबसे मुझे तू मिली है
तबसे हैं बड़ी हैरातें

तेरी आहटें क्यूँ जगा रही है मुझे
सारी सारी रात ले रही हूँ
मैं करवटें

ादल बादल पे चलते

दल पैदल है अब ये

ड़ते ज़मी पे कदम क्यूँ नहीं

हम नशे में हम नशे में
हम नशे में तो नहीं
हम नशे में हम नशे में
हम नशे में तो नहीं❤️‍🩹

Bye tata sayonara 🫂

Word count : 1518 words