Yam: Sid, I will kill you..don't call me witch else I will kick you from the bed and you will have to sleep on the couch.

Sid: Don't be a cruel wife Yami.. I thought you will be a good wife like you are being the best friend for me.

Yami: Ok then I will be a good wife. So from tomorrow I won't wait for you if you return late at night, don't forget to give me pocket money, take me to movie on weekends, take me shopping once in a month and important thing is you should take me on a vacation out of country twice in a year.

Sid: Are you crazy girl ?

Yami: No, these are the latest qualities of this generation wife. Oh I forgot about pedicure, manicure, spa, facial, hair cut, waxing every week include that too.

Sid: But my wife is different from those witches and cake faces. She is a natural beauty and loving person.

Saying so he suddenly hugged her and both could feel the thudding of their heart against each other. Sid froze not knowing how to react further but more than that he gulped feeling her chest pressed against his. Yami's condition was no less. She shut her eyes tightly feeling his hot breathe fanning her nape. She was fighting in her mind if she should hug him back. Before she could decide Sid broke the hug and cleared his throat giving a sheepish smile. He pulled the cover over his face mumbling good night.

Yami smiled at their first not so friendly hug which definitely was different for both. 

Yami Mv: Should I talk to him to ease the situation ? No..Yami..let it be..if this are the slow steps then let it happen..

She too pulled the duvet over her face forgetting that they would be face to face inside the duvet now. She saw Sid wide awake looking at her. She faked a yawn and closed her eyes and Sid sighed in relief.

Morning everyone was having their breakfast when Amarnath entered their home with bags. Vimal gave a glare to Nivedha who shrugged it off and welcomed her father.

Nive: Dad, when did you return from Dubai ?

Amar: Night princess. so thought paying a visit to see how you are doing and I bought your favourite chocolates and watch too.

Nive: Thank you so much dad...

Yami brought a cup of tea for Amarnath but Nivedha stopped her.

Nive: Yamini, dad like only coffee... can you make a coffee please ?

Before Yami could reply Sid jumped in the conversation passing a deadly glare to Vimal.

Sid: Yami, we are getting late...We have lot of work to do. please lets leave... Uncle ji please don't mind...we will meet sometime later...

Sid dragged Yami with him and started the bike. Yami hit him and then sat behind him as he drove to their cafe to check on the works. Once they left Amarnath looked at Vimal who looked pissed but tried to fake a smile towards him.

Amar: Vimal, if you don't mind shall I take Nive with me to home for today. She will return by evening.. Her mother is missing her a lot..

Nive: Dad, why will Vimal have a problem...He will not mind and if mom had missed she should have called me. I would have met her already.

Amar: Its ok now I m here lets go now. 

He informed Viswa and Madhu before leaving from there. As he drove to his home he saw Nive deep lost in checking her mails.

Amar: How is your life going princess ?

Nive: fine dad...Vimal is good and we have no issues.

Amar: You have no issues but is it the same for Vimal ?

Nive: When did you start speaking in riddles dad ? Please be on point.

Amar: Vimal is a very nice guy. He values relations as much as he values business. He might be an introvert but its not hard to read his eyes and his emotions. 

Nive: Dad, we are fine and happy.

Amar: Why do you speak so blunt to Yamini ?

Nive: Dad, If Vimal has any problem then its only the ignorance from his brother and the guilt he is bottling up within him. Though I wanted to marry Vimal it was not my intention to hurt his brother. Infact our marriage has been a boon to Sid and Yamini but Sid finds every situation to taunt us and he has problem with whatever I speak.

Amar: We know the circumstances under which your marriage happened. Its better you follow whatever Vimal say in this. He knows his family more than you. Its easy to break anything or even family in a snap of moment but its very difficult to build it again. Relations are like mirrors once broken its hard to put back together even if you do it still the scars would remain. I want my daughter to be successful in life too. 

Nive: Dad, I will never be such a girl to break a family. You have never raised me like that.

Amar: I know you princess its just that situation is not in your favour so think before you do anything.

Nive: Dad, Sid is upset with us so he finds wrong in whatever I say or do. May be once he realizes the love for his wife then everything will be different. Who knows we will be good friends too.

Amar: I would more then happy to see my daughter's family being all happy. Also its not like you and Vimal know each other for a long time so try to know each other and the initial days of marriage are what makes the relation a strong one. Build a long lasting relation with your husband. Stand by each other.

Nive: He is a businessman too dad. He is mature enough to understand things so there won't be any problem. He is too busy now with his new orders.

Amar: Take care, you both are in the same industry and don't let business bother your personal relatioship. 

Nive: so much of advices ?

Amar: Sorry princess...

They reached home and Amarnath prayed for his daughter's happiness as they spend some quality time together.

******************************

A/N:

Pleae vote and comment.

Take care and Thank You