Jaya: He asked for your college stuff. I told you kept in your room loft in a box. 

Yam: Maa, please stop him..please don't let him open that box...please maa.. 

Jay: Why do you panic so much for just college stuffs ? 

Yami was gritting her teeth and pleading her mother to stop him.

Yam: Maa, I will do whatever you say...please maa....just do this for me.. stop him...

She started crying which made Jaya realize the seriousness and screamed calling Sid who had just got the box down from the loft. Hearing Jaya's scream he rushed down and saw Jaya sitting on the floor holding her leg.

Sid: Maa, what happen ?

Jaya: I slipped but did not fall and got hold of the couch. Just got scared..shall we go to Yamu...help me Sid please..

Sid held Jaya's hand and they entered Sid's home and saw Yami looking at them with a tensed face. Jaya smiled assuring her and they started having lunch together. After lunch Jaya returned to her home and Sid, Yami decided to have a nap. By evening Vijaya called Yami to her home. 

Yami saw Sid getting ready to meet the interior decorators. Once he left she reached her home and saw Jaya sitting with a blank face and next to her was Madhu with a serious face.

Yam: Why are you both sitting like this ?

Jay: you tell us ? how is your life going on ?

Yam: What is with my life now.. I m happy and Sid is too happy..

Madhu:  Yami, did you think about giving a chance to this marriage ?

Yam: Maa, please lets not talk about this ...

Jaya: So shall we talk about your love then ?

Yami: Maa....love...I ...I mea..I mean...wha..what..what love ?

Madh: Your love for Sid ...

Jaya showed a diary and placed it before Yami who bit her lips to control from crying.

Jaya and Madhu hugged her and she broke down completely. Once she was calm they sat with tea.

Jaya: Yamu, if you love him so much then why don't you tell him ?

Madh: Solladha kadhala vida solra kadhalukku dhan power adhigam...( the power of expressed love is more than that of unsaid love )

Jaya: Madhu...please....

Madhu: ok ok...Yamu...now you have got married to whom you are in so much love so fight for it. One life one chance...one love..one marriage...once chance....make him fall for you.

Jaya: Actually now I m seriously believing that Sid must also be in love with this stupid girl. Like her he must also be hiding it for the sake of their freidnship. 

Madh: We don't know that but atleast we know that she is in love.. Yami we will help you ...show your love to him.

Jaya: Sure, he will fall in love with you if he is not already...

Yami: I m not doing anything....What if he gets hurts by my actions..what if wants me as only his friend forever...I won't hurt him...

Jaya: We are being very good mother and mother in law

Madh: Don't turn us into villains...We will do that character in better way..

Yami: Are you blackmailing me now for the second time?

Jaya: ofcourse...you know what Yamu...usually boy and girl will fight for their love but only in you and Sid's case the whole family is fighting other than you both.. Haven't you seen people falling in love after marriage ?

Madh: We have something to tell you . May be after that you will agree with us..

Jaya: MeandMadhualreadyknewaboutVimalmarryingNivedha...

Yam: What ???? I m not getting

Jaya: Me and Madhu already  knew about Vimal marrying Nivedha.

Yami gasped and slumped on the floor opposite to the duo with a glare.

Madh: Vimal spoke to both of us and explained everything. He strongly believed that you are in love with Sid. So he convinced us and we all made the plans...

Jaya: I made a little act to convince you both...

Yam: What else you have done ?

Madh: Nothing else.....for now....

Jaya: See, like vimal said we now got to know that you love Sid so you will everything to make him fall for you. 

Madh: You will do whatever we say or 

Yam: Or ??

Jaya: We have made a copy of your dairy...we will give it to Sid..problem solved..

Yami: Ungala poi appavi nenachen parunga ? ( See, I thought you two are innocent )

Jaya: Not our fault.....Yami, not everyone gets married to their love but in your case we made it happen. Atleast you make an effort to work this marriage..

Madh: Sid is lot like...even if he is in love he will not let it know because you and your friendship is very precious for him and he will not dare to do anything that will make him lose you so we cannot go behind him. Only option left is you Yami...you will do everything  now..

Jaya: Actually the most intelligent person we think will turn to be the most stupid person. May be one day we will get to know his true feelings but until then we will make some plans to know if he is in love.

Yam: I m sure you both will land me in some problem...let me go please I m not doing anything..

Madhu/ Jaya: Diary....copy....Sid....decision is yours..

Yam: fine....tell me what should I do...

Madh: Smart girl....from today you will not wear those cartoon night dresses....

Jaya: Remember I packed some night wears for you...start wearing them...

Madhu: Hug him and if possible give a cheek kiss before sleeping.

Jaya: God, what else should we do...Yami..we are mother please do something on your own too...

Yami: How will I kiss him ?

Jaya: don't expect us to teach you cheek kiss too....do it like you hug and beat him casually.. Let this kiss also be casual from your side but it will be different for him for sure.

Yam: Are you both watching doctor's show at night ?

Jaya: Not required for us....may be you will need so watch...

Yam: Kadavule....oorla irukka loosu poora enakku kuduthu vechurukke ( God, you have all the mentals to only me )

Jaya: Step 1 night dresses....

Madhu: Step 2 kiss before sleeping..after seeing his reaction we will decide step 3...

Yami: Fine I will do but first let us open our cafe then we will do all these...please atleast agree to this..

Jaya: Don't worry Yamu...that day is not so far...May be only a week so we will wait for a week. 

Madhu: All the best..

Both Jaya and Madhu hified and saw Yami who was glaring at them but they just smiled in return.

**************************

A/N:

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank you