the dress

"Veronica Let's go! Heather's waiting outside" Heather D. bursts into Veronica's room.

Veronica peeks her head out of her en-suite bathroom "Ok ok gimme a sec"

The two girls go out the front door waving goodbye to Veronica's parents. They get into Heather M.'s car, Both Heathers in the front seat and Veronica in the back seat.

"Seatbelts everyone" Heather M. ordered, buckling in her own seatbelt. (mother heather)

She drives out of Veronica's neighborhood.

"So, do you have any idea what type of dress you want?" Heather D. said, breaking the silence in the car.

"Definitely something yellow" Heather M. nods "I'd like to stick to the dress code of our clique" She jokes

"In that case, we should all do it" Veronica agrees

"Well, I still want red. Sorry if it's disrespectful but I don't care, Heather was a horrible person to all of us" Heather D. states

"Whatever" Veronica said.

Heather M. parks in front of the dress shop and the girls get out the car. They enter the store and immediately gets greeted by hundreds of different colored prom dresses.

Another group of friends were in the store, and some sales clerks helping each and every one of them.

Heather D. spots a red dress and gasps "Holy shit!"

"Whoaa" Veronica runs to her with Heather M. following closely

"I love the fabric!" Heather M. eyes widen

"Hello Ladies" A sales clerk says from behind them, appearing out of nowhere. (spooky) The three girls turn their attention to the woman. "I'm assuming you're here for prom?"

"Yes"
"Mhm"
"We are"
They all say at the same time

"Well great! Do you have anything in mind for your dresses? I may help you if you'd like" The sales clerk offered (Sales clerk will now called Nina)

"Well, I'd like a Yellow one please" Heather M. smiled

Nina the sales clerk led Heather M. to an aisle with a section of yellow.

Veronica and Heather D. split up to find some dresses for themselves.

"Veronica!" She hears someone shout from afar. Veronica goes through the store trying to navigate whoever called her name.

She find Heather D. standing in front of a dress tracing the details. "What do you think about this?"

"Ooo that looks nice, go try it on" Veronica agreed.

Heather M. and Nina walked to where Heather D and Veronica were with some dresses in their hands.

"We found these dresses do you think its too much?" Heather M. asked

"No! It's gonna be senior prom for crying out loud we need to find the perfect dress" Heather D. exclaimed

"Well while I wait for you two to change I'm gonna find some for myself" Veronica walked away and tried to find some blue dresses.

She found a few dresses for herself and went back to Heather and Heather.

"Miss! just in time, Miss Heather is almost done changing into the first dress" Nina exclaimed

"Ooh cool" Veronica sat down at the bench in front of the changing room.

The next 40 minutes was just curtains opening and changing into dresses, Heather D. found her dress first. It was a red dress with an additional matching fabric shawl.

Heather M. soon decided on a yellow dress with one strap and cute flowery detail on it. Veronica was now trying on about her 4th dress of the day.

"I'm not a fan of the waistline, seems to high" Heather M. comments

"Yea I know" Veronica agrees.

"I got more dresses here, try it on" Heather D. hangs some dresses inside Veronica's dressing room.

She goes inside once again and puts on the first dress she sees. Heather D. sits down beside Heather M.

More dresses later, Veronica opens the curtain with a big smile on her face and steps out in a Blue iridescent metallic mesh dress with a matching iridescent metallic scarf. The two Heathers gasp at the sight.

 The two Heathers gasp at the sight

"That is perfect."
"Veronica!"

Veronica twirls in the dress "I love this one!"

"I love the details on the top here" Heather M. goes closer to see it better

"It looks great on you!" Heather D. excitedly said

"Thanks, I think I'm gonna get this one" She smiled.

~~~~~

"Thank you so much Nina!"
"Byee"
"Goodbye!"
They all waved goodbye to Nina.

Everyone stored their dresses in the car and drove away.

"I really hope JD likes the dress"

"I'm positive he will"

"Veronica, that boy admires you so much I'm sure he's gonna love you in whatever dress you pick"

~~~~~

HIIII
-cheska<33