slushy date?

The next day, When Veronica walked into the cafeteria and JD was sitting at his usual table. She walked towards JD, and he noticed her walking to him.

He smiles at her then Veronica reaches the table "Hello Jason Dean" she smirks.

JD chuckles "Now, that's giving me déjà vu" Veronica giggles and sits down beside him

JD chuckles "Now, that's giving me déjà vu" Veronica giggles and sits down beside him. She gives him a peck on the lips.

"Hey do you wanna go on a slushy date after school?" JD asks her. "Of course!" Veronica answers "you know you never have to ask me that, right?" she adds. "Mh" JD shrugs.

~~~~~

It was now the end of the school day, the bell had rung signaling last period was finally done. JD walked to his locker putting his books back.

Out of the corner of his eye, he sees Veronica walking to his locker, JD shut it and turned his attention to the angry looking Veronica.

The pair were now standing infront of each other. "Hi" Veronica said. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" JD asks, concerned. 

"Heather." she says blatantly as JD put an arm around her shoulder and walked with her, they both started to make their way to the school exit.

"McNamara or Duke?" He asks, walking down the steps together.

"Duke" Veronica replied.

"Apparently she wants to replace Heather Chandler now" Veronica continues while they got in her car.

"HA! I doubt she'll be successful, she couldn't even stand up to Heather herself" JD comments

"Yea, and so I lied and said: That would be disrespectful to Heather and all that shit. She got all mad so I just left" Veronica rolls her eyes. "Yes we cut off Heather Chandler's head but Heather Duke's head is now gonna sprout right back in it's place!" She flung her arms in the air in anger, crossing them.

JD sighs in response "Let's just hope history doesn't repeat itself" He turned on the car.

"Let's just hope it doesn't come to that" Veronica said, half-joking.

"Well, are you still up for that slushy date?" JD says cheerfully looking at Veronica with a smile.

She smiled back at him, giving him a look that said 'of course'

"Alright" He pulled out the student parking lot and started to drive to the Snappy Snack Shack that was roughly 10 minutes away.

Veronica turns up the volume of the radio, the DJ "Okay now here we are a song Madonna recorded for her third studio album, released in June of 1986. Papa don't Preach!" The starting music fades in louder.

"Oooh I LOVE Madonna" Veronica was now excited. JD looked over at her and smiled at her excitement. She turns up the volume of the radio.

"Papa I know you're going to be upset. 'Cause I was always your little girl. But you should know by now. I'm not a baby."

Veronica was singing along softly while looking out the window. Her singing got louder whenever the chorus came on.

"Papa don't preach I'm in trouble deep. Papa don't preach I've been loosing sleep. But I made up my mind. I'm keeping my baby. I'm gonna keep my baby."

The song had already finished when they arrived at the Shack. The pair got out of the car. JD helped Veronica get out of the car, and snaked his arm around her waist, pulled her in and kissed her. 

They pull away "Let's go get some slushies" Veronica giggles.

Entering the store, the pair strolled over to the slushy machine in the corner of the store with JD's arm still around Veronica's waist.

"Cherry slushy?" JD asks "Always" Veronica grabs a piece from the Red Vines container

~~~~~

heyyyyllooooo

-cheska<33