let's go hunt some bitches

The next day..
As soon a Veronica got home, she went upstairs to do her homework as fast as possible. Good thing she didn't have much, so she finished early.

"Veronica! Dinner!" Her mother calls from downstairs. 

"Coming!" Veronica shouts from her room.

The girl makes her way down the stairs carefully and sits down at the table. "Mmmh Pot Roast" Veronica grabs a serving. 

Veronica continues to eat her food while her parents talk about their day. She tunes out the conversation because she didn't really care that much. 

Her mother then turns her attention to Veronica "Veronica, We've been so curious to meet that dark horse prom contender of yours"

"Yes, Veronica when will we get to meet him?" Her father asks curiously. 

She replies with "Well Mom and Dad, I will ask him when he can" Veronica smiles at the thought of her and JD going to prom together.

She finishes her dinner and goes upstairs to change.

Veronica changed into some Jeans, a Tom Waits t-shirt and a leather jacket she stole from JD so it was a tad oversized.

Suddenly Veronica heard her bedroom window shutters open. There he was, Jason Dean his head peeked into her room. "Dreadful etiquette I apologize" he smirks.

Veronica smiles widely at him and goes over to the window. JD enters her room "Hello, love" He twirls her, dips Veronica and he kisses her. (so romantic i kms)

They pull away and smile widely at each other. "Is that mine?" JD asks suspiciously, gesturing to his leather jacket.

"Maybe" Veronica smirks "I figured I wanna wear it tonight" She adds. 

"Well, you look great in it" JD smiles at his girlfriend.

"Do you have the note?" He asks.

"Yep" Veronica opens one of her drawers on her desk and pulls out the suicide note she prepared.

We were two miserable people for quite some time. We treated other people with disdain and acted like we knew how it was done. All we wanted was to be popular. But it's hard to live with the guilt of how rude we were. Sorry for everything.
-Courtney and Annika

Veronica read the note out loud. 

JD chuckles "Perfect! Now, we better get going. Let's go hunt some bitches" He winks at her.

JD climbs down the ladder first with Veronica following closely behind but alightly trips on the middle step of the ladder. 

But thankfully JD catched her "Hello there, darling" He smirks. (hahah i didnt miss this opportunity for her to trip down the ladder and he catched her ;])"Hahah I guess I'm not the best at climbing down ladders" Veronica laughs. JD lets her down and his eyes flicker to her lips.