flashback - same difference

Hello, before the chapter starts I'd like to say that this chapter is a flashback chapter capisce? capisce have fun reading :D
FLASHBACK CHAPTER STARTING NOW
I REPEAT FLASHBACK CHAPTER IS STARTING NOW

(old authors note again)

~~~~~

Heather Chandler stood up from the bed "Just give me the cup, jerk" She snarls at JD. He hands her the white mug.

Heather drank from the cup swiftly. She started to choke, grasping at her throat. Veronica's eyebrows knit together, confused with what is happening.

And then, Heather manages to say in between the chokes "Corn Nuts" and then SMASH. Heather Chandler's corpse had smashed through her glass coffee table.

"Oh my god, I just killed my bestfriend" Veronica said cautiously inspecting the body
"And your worst enemy" JD adds
"Same difference" She says

Suddenly, a smile forms on Veronica's face "OH MY GOD THAT WAS EXHILARATING I KNOW I SAID THAT KILLING HER WOULD DO NOTHING BUT SHE'S GONE! SHE'S FINALLY GONE" She rants and then she looks at JD who was laughing.

Veronica giggles and lunges towards JD and kisses him passionately. He gladly kisses back and lifts her from the ground. After they pull away, they smile sweetly to each other

"Are you glad you accidentally grabbed the wrong cup?" He asks her smugly. 

"Very, Actually" Veronica laughs.

"Okay, um we need to make a forged suicide note of Heather's so it doesn't look like a murder" JD goes over to Heather's vanity to try and look for a piece of paper.

"Ok smart" Veronica follows suit and open a drawer of the vanity. 

She pulls out a piece of paper with red outline and a ribbon on the upper left corner.

"You might think what I've done is shocking" Veronica suggests.

"Yeah.." JD says, She writes down the phrase mimicking Heather's handwriting. "To me, though suicide is the natural answer to the myriad of problems life has given me" He continues.

"That's good but Heather would never use the word myriad" Veronica argues.

"This is the last thing she'll ever write, she's gonna want to cash in on as many 50 cent words as possible" JD defends.

"Yea, but she missed myriad on the vocab test 2 weeks ago" Veronica says.

"That only proves my point more! the word is a badge for her failures at school" JD answers.

"Ok you're probably right" Veronica scribbles JD's phrase down. "People think just because, you're beautiful and popular life is easy and fun uh-- No one understood I had feelings too" She writes down the lines she said.

"I die knowing no one knew the real me" He smiles at his phrase, proud of himself.

"That's good" Veronica laughs. Once Veronica finished the fake suicide note, She placed it beside Heather's rotting body.

JD chuckles as Veronica places the note. He puts and arm around Veronica's waist and turn her his direction "Y'know if you think about it we're kinda like Bonnie and Clyde" He smiles sadistically.

"Yea we kinda are, Clyde" Veronica winks at the nickname.

"Good to know we're on the same page, Bonnie" JD winks too at the nickname.

The couple snuck out through the back door, leaving the supposed suicide scene to be found by Heather's family.

~~~~~

flashback chapter WOWOWOO heheh

-cheska<333