3 weeks

"And then Miss Flem was all up in my face giving a speech about responsibility" Heather D. rolled her eyes as she hit the ball with her green embellished croquet mallet.

 rolled her eyes as she hit the ball with her green embellished croquet mallet

"My God, she is really pathetic. Did you know she's divorced?" Veronica said as her blue ball passes through the wire in the ground.

"Can't say I'm surprised" Heather M. laughed swinging her mallet side to side.

"So how has helping Dennis and Peter with the yearbook been?" Veronica asked Heather D

"Ugh, nightmare. They gave me the job to get quotes from students and teachers. But I guess it's fine since I get a say in the actual yearbook" Heather D. replies "How about you Heather? how's prom committee meetings?" She asks Heather M.

"Great Actually! Courtney isn't here to comment on my decisions anymore" Heather M. smiles widely. "Speaking of prom, has JD asked you anything yet?" She wiggles her eyebrows at Veronica.

"No, He probably thinks we're automatically going together since we're dating" Veronica stated, with disappointment laced in her voice.

Heather and Heather both scoff.

"Well who knows, There's still at least 3 weeks until prom. He might ask you then" Heather D. says trying to cheer up Veronica.

"I guess" Veronica shrugs. Their conversation was interrupted when someone calls out to them.

"Girls! Care for some pâté?" Veronica's Mom said putting down a tray on the glass table. The three girls make their way up to the patio table and sit down. They eat some of the her mother's pâté.

~~~~~

Heather, Heather, and Veronica were in her room talking to each other. Heather M. was sprawled across Veronica's Bed staring at the ceiling. Heather D. was looking through Veronica's bookshelf. And Veronica was sitting on the edge of her bed with her feet up and leaning on the headboard.

"Veronica turn on the radio we might still be able to hear the last conversation of the day before its just music" Heather D. said looking over her shoulder.

She turns on the radio and goes to the Hot Probs station. (italicized texts means its playing through the radio btw ^^ not italicized and bold bc thats me :D)

"I mean skippers okay but still, sometimes I feel like I'm on that Island? And Gilligan can just be so stupid sometimes"

"Yea well dude, just remember if it wasn't for the courage of the fearless crew the minnow would we lost and you are too. Okay! That is it for this session"

"Aw shit! We missed it" Heather M. whined.

"-queen of rock herself, Madonna with her 1984 song, Like a Virgin!"

Veronica gasps, she stands up and starts dancing. "I made it through the wilderness somehow I made it through~" Veronica starts singing along.

"Didn't know how lost I was until I found you"

Heather M. recognizes the song and starts moving her head to the tune. Heather D. laughs at the two and starts dancing with Veronica.

"I was beat, incomplete I'd been had, I was sad and blue"

"But you made me feel. Yeah, you made me feel Shiny and new" The three girls sang "Like a Virgin touched for the very first time"

"Like a Virgin

When your heart beats next to mineGonna give you all my love, boyMy fear is fading fastBeen saving it all for you'Cause only love can lastYou're so fineAnd you're mineMake me strong, yeah you make me boldOh your love thawed outWhat was scared and coldLike a virgin,heytouched for the very first timeLike a virginwith your heartbeatnext to mine"

The song ends and the girls laugh with each other.

~~~~~

SO LIKE HELLOOO HAHAHAH
-cheskaa<3333