what do ya say clyde?

JD and Veronica are making out at the foot of the stairs, enjoying their privacy.

Suddenly a familiar annoying voice interrupts them "Well well well Veronica, you can't be more of a slut!" Courtney or as they call her Country Club Courtney sneers at the couple. She laughs with the girl that was with her.

"First, a threesome with Kurt and Ram? now making out with this weirdo in a trench coat?" Courtney continues.

Veronica sighs then turns her head to Courtney and smiles sarcastically "Hi Courtney"

"First of all that 'threesome' was a rumour made up by the son of a bitch, Kurt Kelly himself. Second of all, JD's my boyfriend" Veronica gestures to JD.

"Do you remember that day JD shot blanks at Kurt and Ram? Maybe you'd want a replay of that" She continues her sentence raising a brow.

"Only this time it might not be blanks" JD says.

Courtney scoffs and rolls her eyes "Let's go Annika" Her friend turns and walks away with her.

Veronica chuckles, she looks back at JD and see him already staring back at her. They continue their make-out session.

~~~~~

JD and Veronica were doing their homework in her room, or atleast Veronica was. JD was on her bed smoking a cigarette. Out of the blue, he asks Veronica "Hey, Ronnie?"

Veronica looks up, monacle perched on her eye "Yes?"

"The thing that Courtney called you earlier today, you didn't take that to heart right?" JD continues.

"Of course not" Veronica answers then pauses "But I do want her to regret saying it. Eugh and that bitch Annika too." She continues.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" JD asks with one of his famous smirks on his face.

Veronica stands up and sits on the bed with JD "What do ya say Clyde?" she smirked back at him.

"Anything for you Bonnie" JD gives Veronica a kiss and she gladly kisses back.

~~~~~

The next day, Veronica wakes up with JD sleeping soundly beside her. She looks at him for a second then looks at the clock on her wall.

"Hey Jason, we gotta get up" She pecks him on the lips while he was asleep to wake him up (this is so cute i cant - ikr) "I want more kisses" JD pouts, clearly awake now.

She smiles and gives him a smooch. "I thank you" He smiles at her. (im internally screaming right now - girl same)

~~~~~

JD was walking through the corridors of the school. Veronica suddenly walks up to him "Hey, Babe" she kisses him on the cheek. "Hey" JD replies

"So, I heard from eavesdropping in the bathroom that Courtney and Annika are coming over to Courtney's house to study for a test tommorow" Veronica smiles.

"I see, I shall arrange something for us soon" JD winks. The bell suddenly rings. "See you later, darling" He kisses Veronica and they smile at each other. They both walk away to their next class.

~~~~~
NEW CHAPTER WOWOWOWO
-cheska<333