polaroid

As soon as JD and Veronica made their way out of Courtney's neighborhood, JD gets an idea to have some more fun. So he makes his way to a field that was in the middle of the forest.

"Where are we?" Veronica asked him as JD stopped his motorbike. 

"I wanted to go somewhere" He chuckles. 

Veronica hops off, and runs to the middle. "Whoaa! Oh JD its beautiful here!" She says excitedly hopping up and down.

JD catches up to Veronica and hugs her from behind, he then picks her up bridal style. Veronica squeals in excitement and kisses JD. He puts her down and they both laugh to each other.

"Lemme take a photo of you, Babe" JD says, grabbing Courtney's polaroid camera. Veronica agrees and poses for a photo and JD smiles. 

JD took the photo and it develops as the image faded in

JD took the photo and it develops as the image faded in. The image appeared on the polaroid and he looks at it "You look beautiful, Ronnie" and smiles at Veronica.

"Ooh" She looks at her photo. Veronica grabs the camera from JD. 

"Smile!" Veronica points the camera to his direction. 

"Wha- Oh" JD smiles suddenly.

The photo develops and she looks at it "You look very handsome" Veronica smiles at the photo and hands it to JD

"Mh" He raises his eyebrows at the photo.

JD lit a cigarette and Veronica took this as an opportunity to take a photo of him.

"Veronica!" JD said. Veronica giggles and stores the photo in the leather jacket pocket, where she put the other photos.

The pair sat down on the grass, and they smoked cigarettes talking in the moonlight. "Alright, we better get going or else your parents are gonna notice you're gone" JD chuckles. He stands up and offers his hand to help Veronica stand up

"Okayyy" Veronica whines, and takes his hand. 

She stands up and wraps her arms around JD's neck "Speaking of my parents, they wanna meet you" She smiles at him.

"Oh Really?" JD says

"Yea" 

"Ok.. Tell you what, I'll pick you up for school in the morning. And I'll try to make a good impression" JD replies.

Veronica grins, they both lean in and share a kiss. They pull a way and they make their way back to his bike.

It was now 2 am, JD drops off Veronica by the side of her house "See you later" He gives her a gentle kiss on the lips. 

Veronica sneaks back into her room, she places the polaroid camera on her desk. And she also puts the polaroids up on her wall, she smiles at another photo she took of JD while he wasn't looking.

 And she also puts the polaroids up on her wall, she smiles at another photo she took of JD while he wasn't looking

Veronica changes into some pajamas, and climbs into bed. She drifts off to sleep.

~~~~~

Veronica woke to the sound of her alarm clock ringing. She got up and turned off the alarm. She takes a shower and gets ready for school. 

She makes her way downstairs, where her mother was preparing food at the table. Her father was reading the newspaper and drinking his coffee at the table.

"Oh! Honey, I was just about to call you down" Veronica's mom noticed her walking into the kitchen. "Good Morning Mom" She smiles.

The family eats their breakfast silently, until Veronica breaks the silence.

"Mom, I talked to him last night" She says.

"Really?" Veronica's mom questions.

"Yes and he said he's gonna pick me up" Veronica smiles.

"Oh Finally! I can't wait!" Her mother grins widely.

"We'll see if he's good enough for our Veronica" Her dad says taking a sip of his coffee.

"Dad!" Veronica frowns.

"What?" He looks up innocently.

As if on cue, the doorbell rings. "That's probably him" Veronica stands up from the table and rushes over to the door. Her mother and father waiting at the table.

Veronica opens the door and JD was standing infront of the door. In his trench coat "Hey Ronnie" He smiles at her. "Hello" She smiles back at him.

~~~~~

insert cool authors note

-cheska<33