Delicate

You would be the first to know everything. if the courage tells you, but I let you live. You may be the first boyfriend, first kiss, first relationship, and the first boy I fall in love with and fall for, but I don't risk it.

Because I think all boys are the same, and this generation I live in has forgotten about sincerity and loyalty, which makes it hard to believe that a boy is going to love me for me to crave to know me to keep me safe to respect me to be caring to me attentive if you prove me right instead of giving me mixed signals.

I'm not afraid of not getting hurt, but I'm afraid that I might regret it. Something that I'm sure of is that I can't love you in the day, but I love you in the dark all night. I pass thinking about you. You're my possibility. It's something of us is going to become. I'm trying to be brave to try to get rid of you. Part of me is the possibility of regretting it.

I'm going to regret it because the love and hate I have for you is the part of me that wants to risk telling you how I feel, and the other part is letting my feelings for you consume me, because telling you what I feel for you don't deserve to be heard or what I feel thought, and that you are taking a joke is what ruining when I say I might have to regret it for you prevents you.

I love you, but I can't imagine telling a person what I feel like putting weight on their shoulders. I don't want to feel annoyed. I'm more than complicated. I'm delicate. You must like me.