Bittersweetness

The four walls In the five rows, the 20 acquaintances that share the same class with acquaintances, because here it's a living hell classmate, mean so much to support each other because we struggle with the same classes and topics. Instead of support, they're just strangers who don't contribute, so they are acquaintances.

What can I say about this classroom? Just the exploitation that is suffering bullying inequality, peer pressure, and mostly envy in the classroom is a miracle that is nice and lovely some days. Still, not every day is full of drama and toxicity for the act of one pays with all.

7:00 in the morning to 2:30 is a living torture to spread awareness. The authority spills more toxicity by doing that. How can I be proud of where I received my education? A shitty mess is here, a sickening that has caused my mental health to not live anymore. The bully here committed daily cyberbullying, mocking others like it was normal, just to realize.

That school is the first open door of exploitation, and here you can see the type of people's temperament. In school, you have the first of many fallen loves, make friends that last a lifetime, experience heartbreaks, and feel the bittersweetness of everything just to realize that this world is not about being perfect; it's about being brave and strong.