"No. What has confidence ever gotten anybody except for a black eye and their backpack thrown in the trash?" 

"Well, I think it was kind of cool how you stood up to Kyler." Eli adds. 

I smile and nod at his words "Yeah, I agree. Kyler Seriously needs his ass kicked."

"Are you insane? Let me ask you. What is the best superpower anyone could have?" 

"Super strength." "Telekinesis." Me and Miguel said 

"Wrong. Invisibility. A distant second would be super speed to run away fast." Demetri finishes.

"Run away from who?" Kyler suddenly pops up from behind Eli.

"Whom." Kyler's friend adds. "It's the object of preposition. Remember in English class?" Kyler just looks at him like he's stupid.

I Grab Eli's hand and pull him with me as I try to leave the table. " We Were just leaving." 

I feel Eli's hand get pulled out of mine "Hey, Where you going? Oh, Look at this freak." Kyler pulls his head up to look at his scar more and he and his friend laugh. "Oh Shit! What kind of girl would ever kiss this shit?" 

I walk up to Kyler and pull Eli out of his grasp. I give him a look and he nods. I lean in and kiss him, Slowly pulling away. I look at Eli and his face is completely red. 

I turn and Look at Kyler. "Does that answer your question? Now leave him alone before I kick your face in." 

" What did you just say to me" He walks closer.

"You heard me." I give him a hard glare. I feel someone pull me back and I stare Kyler down before I'm turned around and we all run out of the library.

"Thanks for sticking up for me back there." Eli whispers.

"Of course. And I'm sorry for kissing you. I know it was your first kiss. You should save that for The right person in a different situation." 

"No, It's okay. I enjoyed it" He Mumbles the last part but I still heard him.

I look over at him and see him smile at the floor, his face as red as a tomato. 

I smile to myself and continue walking. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Miguel walk side by side into the dojo. Miguel had texted me last night telling me his mom finally agreed to let him do karate. I told him we should go to the dojo tomorrow and tell Johnny. He was already planning on it so, here we are.

Johnny walks out of his office as he hears the bell. "Guess what Johnny Boy." I Smile up at him.

"What did you just call Me?" 

"Before you yell at me, just listen." I Put my arms up in defense.

" My Mom is letting me train again." Miguel finally shares.

"She did?" He questions.

"Yeah." He answers truthfully. "I mean, if we still have the dojo." He says a little disappointed.

"We do for now." Johnny walks closer.

"Fuck yeah!" they both look at me. "Sorry." I clear my throat.

" But I need to know, are you ready to take things to the next level?" Johnny asks.

" Damn right, I am." I smiled mischievously.

"yes, Sensei." Miguel said.

"You got your ass kicked because you didn't have any defense, so  I'm Gonna teach you the best defense that you can know. And the best defense..." He goes to punch Miguel. "Hai!". He stays in a punching position. "..Is more Offense."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three chapters in one night? Thats crazy. (Please send help)