25 | Just a Few Facts

Henry

"Get the fuck up right now!" Tate scrambled across my bedroom and threw himself on my bed, where I was peacefully napping. My body aches in soreness as I groan and squeeze my eyes shut. Practice yesterday was an absolute nightmare because Coach Riley believes that even if we beat Cambridge, we still had to work our asses off to get into the Frozen Four.

In all honesty, though, I couldn't stop thinking of the games. About her. God, I was going crazy, but who can blame me? I've never really felt like this about anyone, and the last thing I needed was to fall off the track and become some hopeless romantic. Except I wasn't feeling romantic, I was feeling horny.

That's the weird thing. If a guy fools around with a girl for a little too long people just assume that they're falling for one another. If anything I actually despised that midget for how galling she acted. I just happen to have a fascination with seeing what's under her clothes. That's all. 

In better news, Dean Williams accepted my proposal, and the email to students was going to be released today. It was already 7 p.m., and I didn't see anything, so I gave up on waiting and fell asleep. The deal was that every student would have to release a record of their clubs, involvements on and off campus, and average academic performance ranging from 1-5. This way, important information like grades and GPA would be protected and if they didn't want to boom, they were out of the games. 

I know the only reason he approved this proposal was because just as much as my dad, Dean Williams hated dragging out the games for several reasons. First, ever since the IQ test the phones in the chancellor's office had been going off the rails. Students called about every minor inconvenience that last year the secretary quit on the spot after a student threatened her. The games were no joke.  

"If you don't get off of me right now, I'm going to hang you by your balls," I'm gritting the words as I pull my comforter above my head to envelope myself trying to trap in some warmth. The weather had once again become bipolar, and it was fifty degrees. Don't get me wrong, I should be used to it from the ice, but for some reason, it felt colder than it actually was. 

Tate settles in, sitting on my legs, and as much as I try to shake him off, he doesn't budge. 

I hear footsteps strolling into my room, and I'm tempted to peek an eye open, so I do. Alec's typing away on his phone before he looks up at the pair of us as he walks in. 

"Check your phone."

He plops himself onto the edge of the mattress, effectively creating a dip, and I groan before dragging my phone out from underneath my pillow. Picking my head up, I'm able to unlock my phone quickly, and the first thing I see is a notification from my dad. 

He's sent a university-wide email out and the words I've been hoping to see make my eyes light up. I sit upright in bed effectively knocking Tate off and making him curse me out. 

"Bro," He shoots me a glare as I'm finishing reading the email I give him the finger. I can't help but have a little grin take over my face as I scan through the email. 

"Fuck no," Alec states at the same time as I say "Fuck yeah!".

"Why the fuck are you happy about this? You want them to see everything about you?" Alec's brows are furrowed together as he stares at me with a perplexed expression. I roll my eyes, he was so stupid sometimes. Thinking so short-term. 

I sigh trying to empathize without looking like a dick. "It's not even that bad of a thing. Think about it, you can say whatever you really want."

He shakes his head in response. "I don't want those fuckers to know everything about me."