Harry opened his mouth but no words came out. Now that he had his glasses he could see the beautiful apartment in detail. There were a surprising number of plants and paintings now that everything wasn't blurred out.

They entered the large room yet again and Draco carefully led him to the bed and sat him down. Before Harry could protest, the blonde was already strutting into his walk-in closet and coming out with a bundle of clothes.

"Here are some clothes, these sweats should do for now, they belong to Pansy, you're free to use any products in my bathroom while you get ready I don't mind." Draco said placing the warm fabric in the raven's hands.

Harry was a bit overwhelmed by it all. The blonde had been friends with him, came to his aid without question, cared for him all through the night...No one had take care of him like this his whole life, sure Sirius and Hermione tried but there was only so much they could do. He felt his throat clamming up and his eyes begin to sting and he couldn't control when the first tear left his eye.

Of course Draco immediately noticed and dropped to his knees in front of the omega.

"Baby are you okay? You don't like it? Is there anything I can get you to make you more comfortable?" the alpha asked cupping the younger boys face.

Harry nuzzled into the large warm palm on his face and sighed in content, "I'm fine... it's just a lot. It's been a long time since someone bothered with me like this." 

Draco hummed, "I will take care of you from now on."

Harry paused and looked up. Determined grey eyes met his shocked jade ones. Draco smiled softly, his fingers slid smoothly from the omega's face to the unruly mess on his head.

"Now why don't you get ready and come get breakfast, you must be starving."

With that Draco stood up and left like he had not sent Harry into near cardiac arrest.

*******

After figuring out how to use the very fancy shower in the equally fancy bathroom ad which products went where and when Harry finally emerged out of Draco's room dressed in the clothes assigned to him and hair still damp from the experience.

As promised, a large and delicious breakfast was waiting for him right beside Draco who had changed into his work clothes, a black button up with the top buttons undone and grey slacks with his silver glasses on his nose. The blonde smiled at the sight of Harry in his hoodie and smelling of his products and scent.

"Well don't just stand there sweetheart." He husked.

Harry practically scurried to his side, umping himself on the comfy navy couch and began eating in earnest.Draco couldn't help but notice that Harry smelt entirley of him, from his shampoo to his natural scent that clung to the hoodie he had given the smaller boy. It satisfied a primal part of himself to know that other alphas would know that the omega was his.

Harry stopped for a moment seemingly in thought before quietly asking, "Dray if I ask you something will you be honest with me?"

The question took the previously preening alpha off-guard. 

"Yes of course." he answered sounding a little sceptical. He didn't like where this was going already.

Harry dropped his fork and turned fully to the blonde, there was no shine in his eyes.

"Yesterday when those men attacked me, they said something that caught my attention." 

Draco internally cursed the already dead men to hell. He hadn't gotten around to telling Harry exactly what he did for a living just yet. He had hoped to get the raven more comfortable with him before he did that.

"They said that they were attacking me because of you. I would say it is because you are wealthy and I have been around you a lot but why did they look so terrified when they saw you?"

'Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.' Draco thought internally panicking.

"They looked like they were staring death in the eye," Harry mentioned voice firm with resolve, "Draco who exactly are you?"

Outwardly he looked calm but there was a storm raging in him. He stared into those doe eyes asking for an answer, he wanted to lie but he couldn't. His mouth opened and closed unsure of what to say.

"Tell me, I just want you to be honest with me. I know you held a gun to them, it's vague but it was something I noticed before I passed out. You work odd hours, you have never told me exactly what you do except that your run a business."

Harry was rambling and Draco knew he would work himself up if he kept this up. He sighed and placed his hands on Harry's shoulders.

"I want to tell you, I want to be honest but could you take it? Can you promise you won't leave right away? Would you still care for me if you knew who I really am?" 

Draco's voice was pleading and he knew it but he needed Harry to understand... to know that who he was could possibly change the whole perspective he has of him.

Harry nodded slowly and braced himself....

AND DONE!

So like guys if you are reading my other book "Ashes and Burns" then you would know that in the last chapter I mentioned having really important exams coming up. The first results are in and I did a lot better than I expected but the worst is still to come. This may go one for a month or so, so I might have to put a hold to wattpad for while. I  promise I will be back with a lot of chapters but for now I'm too caught up. 

I love u!!!

DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

Alenny13😘