"I'm going to miss this so much. but part of me want to see papa  too. mummy can we come back before the summer vacation is over? "Diana could see her little eyes sparkle with hope

"we will try darling. um not sure that  we could come here but I will take you somewhere we can enjoy without any care.okay?" she replied carefully . " I'm going to miss having you three with me. " a wave of sadness engulf both of them remembering they won't see each other for next two weeks.

"I'll miss you too mummy" can we stay like this for a little longer 

"of course we can" with that  they snugggled again .

few hours later......

"boys aren't you ready yet?come down quickly" Diana called will and harry . The butlers were taking their bags outside

coming mummy "they yelled running down the stairs pushing each other

Ethan did you check all of them?" she asked the head butler. It was her trait to make them acknowledged by remembering their names

yes your royal highness.all checked."he confirmed.

Diana was going to thank them for their service but  it was halted when she heard a little sniffling .a PPO came to their sight with  crying little princess .he was consoling the little girl saying its going to be all right.

"What happened?" Diana ran to them scared at the sight and took Faith in her arms.

"your royal highness.princess fell while trying to pluck some flowers . I think she lost her balance.her knee got scratched a little. I'm sorry I couldn't catch her on time.. he explained and Diana released a breath she didn't knew she was holding.

bring the firs aid kit she singled William. "aw baby does it hurt a lot?"Diana asked kissing her face and little hands  .it was a tiny scratch but Faith seems startled a little as she rarely had accidents like these.

Faith nodded with tears glistening in her eyes." I was picking flowers to give  Ethan and Mary and others."she explained through little hiccups and showed her hand but the flowers were gone.only some petals were left on Faith's grasp. this warmed the hearts of the whole staff.

"so precious.They are beautiful your royal highness . thank you so much." Ethan ,the head butler  accepted the little petals with a smile to not to hurt little princess's feelings. 

Diana applied an ointment to the scratch on faith's right knee.mummy will kiss it better. she kissed the plastered scratch."my precious baby" she kissed her forehead too.

does it feel better my love?" faith nodded .now the tears have stopped too.

"Sweetie come on ,brother will give you a piggy back ride" William exclaimed to lighten up her. she jumped on her brother's back making them laugh.

"there we have our giggles back"harry grinned with his signature goofy laugh making her a laugh little more. 

then they said their good byes and left the island .

Faith was exhausted from all the crying that she slept through out the flight home and she looked a little pale too.Diana was staring at her daughter's beautiful doll face with delicate features.she resembled mostly Dianna bt when looking closely she had Elizabeth's demeanor too..

Charles had come to the airport to take the children to Clarence House and of course the paps were there too to get royal family's latest updates. Diana let Faith sleep as she will be cranky if she was woken up abruptly now.she picked her up and told William to go first.

Charles was so happy to see the kids back. He hugged the boys upon their arrival. then he saw Diana and went to help her taking Faith in his arms  . both boys hugged Diana and bid her farewell.

Charles kissed his adorable daughter who was still sleeping again and again .he missed seeing her so much. The boys were travelling another car from behind.

"sir are we going straight to the clarence house? asked his assistant. we have a meeting scheduled for tomorrow."

yes Michael , I told you I will attend no meeting during next two weeks.i have planned so many things to do with my kids" he said firmly.he was not going to waste  any time for stupid meetings missing time with children . Charles might not be a good husband for his wife but he promised to be the best father for his three children as soon as  Faith was born.

 Charles might not be a good husband for his wife but he promised to be the best father for his three children as soon as  Faith was born