Alone

Agust woke to the sound of animals making noise, as he opened his eyes his vision was a little blurry but he could make out what things were. As he looked around Agust found him self in a cage, tied and chained. His body ached from all of the injuries he had sustained. A heatwave hit his body like a brick, they were somewhere hot and dusty. Looked like there were in the desert...wonderful.

"Your awake, I must admit I didn't think you would wake up but it's hardly surprised considering it's you." Briynwolf said in a monotone voice. Agust went to sit up when a wave of electric shock hit his body.

Briynwolf  had made sure to incapacitate the elf before he could think about protesting. Agust let out a shout if pain before collapsing into unconsciousness again. The desert day grew hotter and hotter, making the animals who were pulling the metal cart tired.

Briynwolf stopped the cart to get the beasts some water. The man simply could careless if the elf had water, but he needed Agust alive. As much as it annoyed him the brat lived and escaped. The elf would be out for the next few hours at most. Briynwolf looked at his injured body with a sigh, some injuries were minor and some were serious but it matter not.

"Fucking brat." Briynwolf growled as he made the cart move forward. A few hours had passed, and Agust had begun to wake up once more but this time it was dark out and his vision was slightly better. A small fire place could be seen from where he was.

Briynwolf had made a fire to keep himself warm and to keep an eye out. Agust rolled on to his side facing away from the man. His body screamed at him as he turned. Dried blood stained his clothes and skin, but the wounds were too tender to touch.

It was as if he had become glass figure, any major move felt as though it would shatter him. Agust prayed that his friends could find him, he hated how weak he felt. He undoubtedly had a few broken bones and maybe a broken rib or two. His eyes trailed the chains and the metal cage, this was the out come Agust didn't want to happen. His eyes barely held on to the glow of life, he looked so defeated.

In some ways he felt nothing but regret because he had never told anyone of his past. The night soon became cold, the elf started to shiver as Agust grew colder. His mouth felt dry, wishing for water and the warmth of the fire or a blanket. Agust would never admit it out loud but he was terrified of what was to come. Agust allowed himself to sleep for a short time, his body felt like it was under a bolder.