19

❝ You have no clue how long I've been waiting to that

❝ You have no clue how long I've been waiting to that. ❞

"Who says I won't remember it?" Alora says looking up at the boy who was cupping her cheek with his hand.

"Me." Chad said tilting his head to side shrugging his shoulders.

"I'm not as drunk as you think I am, I promise." She said truthfully.

"You really wanna kiss me, huh?" He chuckled.

"It's tempting."

Chad leans into her as his eyes looked at her eyes that were sparkling. She leaned into him. Their bodies were almost touching, his touch made her shiver.

Their lips met eachothers but was quickly cut short after hearing Sidney's car pull in the driveway.

They pulled away from eachother quickly, "Shit, your car." Alora said getting up to look out her window as she peeked through the blinds.

Chad cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his neck before getting up.

"Do I smell like alcohol?" She said in a rush before turning to him and noticed he was looking down in dissapointment.

"Hm?" He hummed looking up at her, "Oh — no you smell fine." He said shaking his head.

Alora looked at him in confusion, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I — "

"Alora! I'm home." Her mom shouted before Chad could finish his sentance. He let out a sigh in annoyance.

"I'll be right back." Alora told him giving an apologetic look, he nodded pressing his lips in a thin line.

She quickly walked downstairs while Sidney placed her purse on the island in their living room. Her mom tilted her head to the side raising an eyebrow waiting for her to bring up the car that's in their driveway.

"Ohh, yeah Chad's here." Alora said placing her hands on her hips.

"When did he get here? And is he leaving soon or spending the night again?" She questioned.

"He got here like," She said looking up thinking, "About an hour ago I would say."

"Nice."

"I'm gonna head back upstairs."

"Be safe."

"Mom!" Alora looked at her in shock while walking upstairs.

She opened her door and plopped back on her bed. Chad picked his head up from looking at his phone.

"Back to what you were saying?" She said fixing her blankets.

He looked at her for a couple seconds not saying anything. He went in towards her picking up her chin with his fingers making her look up at him.

"Chad?" She laughed slightly in confusion.

He leaned into her kissing her slowly as she looked at him in shock before kissing him back. Her arms wrapped around his neck as he softly ran his fingers through her hair.

Chad pulled away smiling at her, adoring her. "You have no clue how long I've been waiting to that."

"I'm glad you did it." Alora said smiling ear to ear.

The sound coming from Chad's phone went off as he picked it up from the bed opening the phone.

He sighed as he threw it back on the bed.

"What was it?"

"I guess Mindy got a little bit too drunk, I gotta go babysit her now."

"It's so late?" Alora said getting up from the bed grabbing his hand to lead him to the front door.

"She can have her moments." He chuckled.

They both arrived at the front as he walking infront of her getting ready to head out. He grabbed her waist gently as she wrapped her arms around him again.

She got onto her tiptoes and gave him one last kiss before he left. This time it was slow, and felt passionate. There were many feelings flowing through Alora as Chad pulled her closer to his body.

The sound of his phone went off again, he pulled away rolling his eyes groaning.

"Goodnight, I'll see you tomorrow.

"Goodnight, Chad."

The door shut behind him as he left. Alora turned around to see her mom raising her eyebrows and smiling facing her.

"Goodnight, mom." Alora told her rolling her eyes smirking.

⎯⎯

authors note:

sorry if this chapters a bit short !!
hopefully its not boring