13

❝ There's fucking two? ❞

The group walked down the sidewalk leaving the subway along with Kirby. Everyone had fear in them, but they were ready to put everything to an end. Kirby turned to them, "Hey, I talked to Bailey, I've got everything set up." she spoke.

Sam continued walking not saying anything to her, she let out an anxious breath.

"Where's Mindy and Ethan?" Kirby said looking back noticing they weren't there.

"They're five minutes behind us."

"I'm sorry but we can't really wait any longer. We need to go now."

Sam stopped before turning to her boyfriend, "Not you." she said putting her hand on his chest.

"What?" Danny looked at her in confusion.

"Don't trust anyone, remember?" Sam said to her boyfriend hoping he would umderstand,  "We don't know you, not really."

"You know me." he said before taking a deep breath.

"You're not woodsboro," She told him, "I'm sorry."

The boyfriend nodded understanding where she was coming from. He took a step back, "It's okay, it's okay. I get it, i get it." he reassured her, holding her softly, "Be safe okay?" he whispered before placing a small kiss on her cheek.

Sam nodded, "you too." she replied, trying to stop the tears from falling from her eyes.

The girl turned away from her boyfriend as he was walking away. Kirby gave her a smile, "Good call."

Alora went to check on her phone to see if Ethan texted back, but no reply. "Did Mindy ever reply to your messages?" she asked turning to Chad.

"No, nothing yet." He responded looking at his messages. Aloras stomach turned wondering if anythings happened to either of them.

She looked up at him wondering if he was still mad at her for whatever she did wrong. She didn't know whether to ask him if everythings okay between them or not.

"What are you thinking about?" He said noticing her play with her sleeves.

"Are you still mad at me?" She said impatiently.

Chad took a breath and pressed his lips in a thin line before speaking. "I was never mad at you, Alora." he said putting his hands in his pockets.

"So then why were you avoiding me and acting like you didn't wanna talk to me? Did I do something?" She asked trying to figure him out.

"I just wasn't in a good mood, and i guess i took it out on you." He spoke softly looking down at her.

"Oh," She said in distress. "I'm sorry." She told him.

"You didn't do anything wrong, don't apologize." Chad said comforting her, "If anything, I'm sorry. I should've never acted that way."

Alora looked at him giving the boy a small smile.

"It's fine, it happens."

He laughed slightly as the group all entered the rusty building. Everyone all walked in first, he opened the door and let out his arm for her to go ahead.

"Such a gentleman." She said smiling at him walking ahead.

"As always."

⎯⎯

Everyone arived at the old warehouse where they planned their trap. Kirby opened up the gate letting the group in, "I cleared the whole place before you got here." Kirby announced, locking the gate behind them. "So this is the only way in or out. He steps in through the first door, both doors lock automatically trapping him inside. It'll turn into a kill box." She added.

"Weapons?" Sam asked the blonde.

"One gun, and I hold onto it."

"What if this motherfucker attacks us and you're not there to shoot them?" Alora asked, "We're gonna die." she added bluntly.

"I am the only one with a badge here, thats the way its going to be." Kirby said looking at the girl who was frustrated.

Sam let out a big sigh rolling her eyes, "We're safe here."

"As if." Alora said crossing her arms looking around the warehouse. She went to walk around for a bit and checked her phone to see if Ethan or Mindy got back to her. Nothing yet from either of them.

She climbed up a ladder and went up to what seemed like a balcony, or a second floor and sat down. The rest of the group walked around the showcase or either wandered off somewhere else.

Alora looked up when she heard a metal scratch that came from the metal railing. "Tara? Sam?" She said getting up.

That's when ghostface made an appearance infront of her. Alora started to back up slowly making her way back to the ladder. "Guys.." She said out loud looking down.

The killer lunged towards her as he swung his knife almost slashing her shoulder. Alora dodged him tried climbing down the ladder as fast she she could.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit." she muttered.

She ran to go find the others and stumbled apon a hallway. She ran down the hall, "Guys, help!" she yelled spotting Chad and Tara with another ghostface.

"There's fucking two?"

⎯⎯

authors note :

sorry if this chapters a bit boring :(
honestly i havent really had any motivation to do anything, ill start the next chapter tonight and itll hopefully be released either tmrw or the day after that. 💜