03

❝ Thank you for caring

❝ Thank you for caring. ❞

Everyone sat in the living room of Sam, Tara, Quinn, and Aloras apartment. The news was playing on the TV as the news reporter was talking about the murders of Jason Carvey and Greg Bruckner.

"What the hell?" Alora said sitting next to Ethan. "Holy shit, that's the chode from our film class." Mindy spoke outloud, she pointed at the two boys that were showing on the TV. Alora crossed her arms tilting her head back.

The news reporter started to speak again. "Also found at the scene was various ghostface costumes, a characters popularized by the stab movie franchise." Thats when that caught everyone elses attention.

Sam, Tara, Alora, Chad, and Mindy all looked at eachother giving a worried look.

Alora was never really a victim in what happened back in woodsburo, but she knew everything that happened. Her bestfriend since elementary, Tara, almost died. It still made her feel uneasy hearing about this.

"Pack a bag." Sam said walking into the kitchen. "We leave in ten." She ordered looking at Tara and Alora.

"Sam we do we really have to leave? Don't you think ghostface will still find us? I mean, they always do. There's no point in running." Alora said getting up.

"Alora, you don't have to come. You should be glad I'm even offering you to leave. You weren't the one that was in danger back in woodsburo." Sam exclaimed looking at Alora.

"I still care about everything that's going on. Tara's been here for me my whole life." Alora said furrowing her eyebrows and sitting down. She started to bounce her leg up and down due to the amount of stress that was going through her.

"Is she being serious?" Ethan asked looking around the room for someone else to start talking. Alora just shrugged her shoulders.

"This, this may not have anything to do with is." Tara said trying to convince her to have them not leave. "Sam!"

"Are you serious?" Sam turned around quickly.

"It's a big city!" Tara exclaimed, "It's halloween, everyone's wearing masks."

"You both knew him!" Sam said pointed at the TV. "Barely." Alora added.

"Chad, Mindy back me up." Tara said looking at them desperately.

Chad turned to face the two, "It is a little bit, close to home."

Sam nodded her head agreeing with them. "See."

Tara paused to think and looked at Quinn. "Your dad's a cop, right?" Tara asked. Quinn looked at her and nodded. "Can you call him and find out what's going on?"

"before you make the utilitarian decision to abandon our college education and flee the fucking state." Tara snapped looking at Sam.

"Im calling him right now." Quinn announced.

Out of no where, Sam's phone started to ring from the kitchen table making everyone look as they all went silent.

Sam stared at the phone for a minute before picking it up, "Who is it?"

Alora put her knees to her chest and put her head down. She was anxious about everything that was happening. She didn't want one of her bestfriends to risk being killed again. With everything that happened with her mom, sidney, being one of the main targets throughout all the killings made her worry even more. What if she was the next one to go? She felt overwhelmed and wanted to be alone at the moment.

Ethan put his hand on her shoulder rubbing it with his thumb lightly. "Are you okay?" He whispered to her. "Yeah. I just wanna be alone right now." She said looking at him. She got up and brushed herself off then walked in her room.

Ethan knew she wanted to be alone but he couldn't help but worry. Chad noticed she left, he tried to follow her but was shortly cut off by Ethan walking infront of him. Chad dropped his shoulders and sighed facing back to Sam who was on the phone with Mr. Bailey.

⎯⎯

Ethan knocked on the door lightly asking if he can come in. Aloras face was in her hands before she picked her head up to look at who was knocking. She gave him a small smile letting him know it was okay.

He sat next to her closing the door behind him.

"I'm sorry I know you wanted to be alone, I just wanna know if you're okay." Ethan said looking at the girl giving her a worried look. "I'm fine Ethan, I told you that already." She replied putting her knees to her chest and putting her head down.

"I barely know you but I do care about you Alora, If there's anything you wanna talk about I'm here." Ethan said putting his hand on her back.

"Thank you for caring."

Ethan felt sorry for the girl. He didn't know much about her but for some reason he cared about her. A lot.

He grabbed her chin lightly picking her head up to look towards him. Her eyes looked sad. She felt like no one really understood what she was going through. Alora knew she never was there as a victim but she still worried about others. She didn't wanna risk losing anyone.

They both got lost in eachothers eyes. Ethan looked at her eyes then at her mouth. Alora got the hint, she smiled at him. He pulled her towards him and their lips met eachothers. It was slow, and passionate. It felt like it lasted forever.

"Well that was unexpected," Alora said pulling away. "I liked it though." She said smiling at him. Ethan laughed as he grabbed her hand getting up.

"We should get back before anyone assumes anything."

⎯⎯

Authors note :

WOOOOOHHHHH YALLLL
the tension between ethan and alora is crazyyyy
i hope u guys enjoyed this oneee
🎥