07

Tara, Alora, and Mindy all sat in the back of the ambulance as Chad stood next to them. Everyone stayed in silence as they thought about last night. Alora rested her head on Tara shoulders as tears fell down her cheek. She tried to wipe them quickly so no one seen.

Chad turned around to see Ethan walking towards them. He walked over towards him in anger and gripped his shirt pinning him against the cop car, "Where were you?"

Alora lifted her head up as she heard them.

"What? When?" He asked furrowing his brows.

"Last night. Where were you?"

Chad gripped onto his shirt slamming him on the car again, "I had econ!"

"Bullshit man. You disappear and my sister almost gets killed."

"Dude I was in a study hall with a 100 other people, you can ask any of them." He said in defense.

Chad let him go and stormed away.

"Oh my god," He looked at the alley noticing two body bags, "Who?"

"Anika and Quinn." Alora said speaking up.

"Mindy, I am so sorry."

"Step the fuck back."

Ethans face dropped as Mindy snapped at him. "You're at the top of my suspect list." She added.

"I had econ!"

Ethan walked towards Alora as she tried to avoid eye contact. "C'mon.. you have to believe me." He said touching both of her shoulders as she had her arms crossed. "Ethan, I can't really trust anyone right now." She said looking up at him.

His eyes were filled with sorrow as he looked at her. "I'm sorry I wasn't there." He said looking down at her. Chad rolled his eyes as he was watching the interaction.

"It's fine. Atleast you were safe." Alora said giving him a hug. He hugged her back tightly. All she wanted right now was comfort. She rested her chin on his shoulder as tears started to fill up her face. The hug felt like it lasted forever until he pulled away looking at the girl who was dreaded.

"Wanna go for a walk?" He has grabbing her hand. Alora shook her head as she walked away from the group pulling his hand.

"Wait!" Tara shouted, "Where are you guys going?" She asked raising her hand up in confusion.

"For a walk! We'll be back, just text me if anything." Alora turned around shouting back. As Tara just gave her a thumbs up.

"I love that Alora but I don't trust that boy at all." Tara said rolling her eyes leaning back.

"She needs to be safe. She shares her location with Sam right?" Mindy said looking at Tara. "Yeah, I should text her actually to share it with me." She said pulling out her phone.

⎯⎯

tara 🫶🏻share ur location w me

tara 🫶🏻
share ur location w me

alora 🩷
tara im fine lol
you dont need to worry

tara 🫶🏻
it wasn't a question

ᵃˡᵒʳᵃ 🩷 ˢᵗᵃʳᵗᵉᵈ ˢʰᵃʳⁱⁿᵍ ʰᵉʳ
ˡᵒᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗᵃʳᵃ 🫶🏻.
⎯⎯

"Their at central park," Tara said putting her phone down.

"Do you guys think their dating?" Chad asked as he leaned back crossing his arms.

"Honestly, I don't even know." Mindy said looking at the both of them. "God, I hope not though." She added

"They do flirt alot though." Tara said shrugging her shoulders.

Chad hummed. "Alright, I'm gonna head out." He said waving at the two. "Text me if anything." He said leaving.

"Yup!" Mindy said.

⎯⎯

authors note :

short chapter todayyyyy