15

❝ I started loving you? ❞

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

❝ I started loving you? ❞

"Yeah because you died." Tara said to Quinn who was holding a ghostface mask.

Quinn tilted her head, "Well, I don't like all that dead do I?" she smirked.

"I just made sure I was first on the scence so i could switch her body out with a fresh one. A little fake blood, a prosthetic." Bailey told the three girls.

"I got Stu Machers mask," She said waving her mask showing them, "He was always my favorite."

"This is what we've been counting down to, Sam." Bailey stated, "I'm gonna need you to put it on." He said handing her the mask.

"Fuck you!" Sam snapped at him slapping the mask out of his hand.

Ethan walked towards Alora and held the knife softly up to her throat. She tried pushing him back but he grabbed her arms trying to keep her still, "I'm not gonna hurt you," he whispered in her ear. "Yeah okay, as if you didn't cut my shoulder open." She rolled her eyes at him.

"That wasn't me. I'm sorry." He said trying to not to make it obvious he's protecting her.

She clenched her jaw at the act not responding to him.

"I don't know what you believe but I didn't commit those murders in woodsboro! It wasn't me." Sam said trying to defend herself.

"You think this is based on some bullshit conspiracy theory?" Bailey asked walked closer to the three. "Who do you think started the rumors?"

Quinn let out a laugh before speaking making them look at her, "Do you know how easy it was to turn Sam from the hero of woodsboro to the villian? How easy it is to make the world believe the worst in people rather than best?"

"Because it's not enough to just kill someone these days," Ethan said walking away from Alora waving his knife at the other two. "You have to assassinate their characters first. So when dad here discovers your horrible mutilated body."

Alora walked back slowly towards Jill's showcase and cracked it open as quietly as she could while the others were talking. She reached her hand in the glass case and grabbed the knife that was on display and slide it behind her belt pulling down her shirt to cover it before walking to the spot where she was standing.

"You're a killer just like your father." Detective Bailey said strongly at Sam.

"No, I'm not!"

"Yes you are, you motherfucker! You killed our brother!" Quinn shouted at her pointing her knife at Sam as Tara and Alora flinched at her.

"What are you talking about?"

"You said your brother died in a car accident?"

"No, no, no, you sweet dumb thing. Our brother died in woodsboro, at the hands of you bitch sister." Ethan said to Tara.

"You're richies family." Sam realized.

"Ding ding ding ding!"

"She's finally starting to get it!"

Alora and Ethan held eye contact as she was playing with the silver necklace he gave her.

His eyes were dark, and heavy, they had sorrow behind them. He didn't mean to hurt her, he truly did love her.

"I can't believe I trusted you," She told him as he walked towards her gripping onto his knife.

She looked down at the knife in his hand then back up to his eyes, "What are you gonna do?" she asked him, "Hurt me?"

He stood next to her, "I don't want to." he said looking at her with his glossy eyes.

"So then don't?" she said. "Ethan, you promised to keep me safe. But here I fucking am, I almost died because of you. My life was at risk. All because of you." her throat started to get that feeling you get when you're about to cry. She tried to keep her tears from falling.

Alora grabbed on her necklace and took it off of her before throwing it on the ground. "I started loving you?" She said looking up at him.

"Alora, I love you. I wouldn't hurt you." Ethan said as his voice broke.

Her heart hurt at his words.

I love you.

"No, but you fucking hurt me mentally." she told him. "You killed my best friend, Anika. Then you fucking killed Chad, you're bestfriend."

Ethan scoffed at her words, "Personally, I think he deserved it." he told her. Her eyesbrows furrowed at him in confusion and disgust.

"I mean, did you not see how much he was falling for you?" He chuckled, "I just wanted to show you who you belonged to."

He cupped her check with his hand as he looked at her tilting his head. Alora slapped his hand away off her face before speaking, "No." she said shaking her head backing away, "No, you're not gonna act like you own me."

"Okay, sweetheart."

"What happens now?" Sam asked Detective Bailey, "After you're done with us, what you just dissappear?"

"No!" He said walking down the stairs off the stage, "I gotta hurry over to the hospital and make sure Mindy and Gale don't make it through." He chuckled.

"Because everyone dies Sam!" He shouted while raising his gun making the other two girls gasp, "Everyone that had anything to do with the death of my son suffers and dies."

"Now put on the mask." He said ordering Sam handing the mask to her once again.

"He was, so pathetic." Sam told him tilting her head pouting.

"That's not true."

"Your son. He was a man baby who made his girlfriend do all the killing." She said grinning.

"He was a strong feral young man."

"He was a limp dick little fuck who cried before i slit his throat."

"Shut the fuck up!" Quinn shouted at Sam.

"No, you shut the fuck up." Tara said gripping onto the brick and hit her in the head with it.

Kirby fired gunshots making everyone duck.

Ethan ran towards her knocking her to the ground, "Gotcha!" he said before stabbing her in the abdomen.

Alora ran towards Kirby to help her as she was bleeding out.

"Hey, hey." She said trying to put pressure on her wound. "We're gonna get help soon, okay? I'm sorry."

Kirby shook her head pushing the girl, "I'll be okay."

Alora shook her head, "No, let me help."
The bleeding girl pushed her hands away from the wound covering it with her own hands. She shook her head before speaking,

"Then go kill that motherfucker for me."

⎯⎯

authors note :

WOOOOOOOOOOOOH