16

❝ I love you

❝ I love you. ❞

"Alora! Hurry up!" Tara shouted to her from the ladder.

Alora got up and ran over to Tara who was half way up the ladder.

The three made their way up to the ladder and over the balcony. "Careful." Sam told the two grabbing Taras hand and Alora grabbed onto Taras.

Alora slipped on the blood that was on the bottom of her shoes and hung from the edge holding onto Taras hand. "Shit!" Alora gasped.

Sam turned and grabbed onto Aloras hand to support her up. They struggled as their hands started to slip. Alora looked down noticing Quinn pointing her knife up at her. "Guys," She said looking up at Tara and Sam in fear.

"Guess your times almost up, Alora!" Quinn shouted from the ground waving her knife.

"Fuck you!" Alora told her.

"Fuck you!"

Aloras one hand let go almost dropping her making the two girls supporting her panick, "Drop me." She told them.

"What? No." Tara said trying to pull her up.

"Tara, drop me." She ordered her.

Sam nodded her head letting go as Tara did the same. Alora dropped to the floor causing Quinns knife to dig into her side. She gasped at the pain and quickly took the knife she had tooken earlier from Jill's showcase out.

Quinn quickly tried to stab her another time but was cut off when Alora stabbed her in the stomach. "Didn't see that one coming did you?"

Alora was pulled by the arm quickly, "C'mon," Ethan told her. She looked at him in confusion pulling her arm away from him. "I'm not gonna hurt you." He told her.

"How am I supposed to believe you?" She asked him furrowing her brows.

"I'm not lying." He said looking down at her.

As much as Alora wanted to believe him, she couldn't. She didn't believe anything that came out of his mouth, there was so much hatred for him yet so much love. She still loved him, she didn't wanna let go of him just get.

They were both cut off by Taras screams.

Alora turned around to see Quinn on top of her digging her knife in her stomach as Tara tried to fight her off.

She ran towards Tara and kicked Quinn off of her. "Sam!" She called out for her watching her climb down the ladder.

Tara tried getting up as she bled out pushing pressure on it. "I'll be fine." She said choking on her tears. Alora turned around to see Sam fighting off Quinn as Ethan came behind running to push Sam away.

Alora went close to Tara and wiped her blood on her shirt, "What are you doing?" she asked her in confusion.

"What needs to be fucking done." she said covering her shirt in the girls blood looking to her side checking on the three that were fighting.