He flashed Y/n a playful smile.

"I think until sunrise, my love. Now turn around." Y/n turned on her stomach. She closed when her husband caressed her ass. She bit her lip when Erwin reached for her clit, and began rubbing circles on them.

The coil on her stomach started acting up.

"Ohh...god...!" Y/n shut her eyes the moment Erwin inserted his fingers again inside her. This time he went faster, causing the lewd noise of her wetness to be louder.

"Look at me, Y/n."

She looked back at Erwin who has a hold on his hard member. His tip is angry red and leaking pre-cum. "I'm getting impatient...so forgive me if I just put it in."

Y/n gulped. She went back up, causing Erwin to pull his fingers out. She faced her husband and took over im holding his cock.

"Why don't you just put it in, hm?"

Erwin held her waist, gently caressing them. She closed her eyes when her husband began kissing her.

"You have to be prepared first or else you'll get hurt a lot."

Y/n looked down at Erwin's cock. He is thick and big. She knows it'll be painful, after all, she had her husband's cock inside her a lot of times already. And her little hole can never get used to Erwin's size.

"Can I do something?" Y/n asked.

Erwin was taken aback when Y/n leaned down to his crotch, her lips kissed the tip of his cock. She looked up at him as she let her tongue out and licked his pre-cum.

The emperor cupped his wife's cheek.

"Y/n, you don't have to-"

A small moan left Erwin's lips when Y/n just took his cock in. Her cheeks went round as soon as he was already inside her mouth. He saw how full her mouth looked.

"Damn it...Y/n...d-don't force yourself!"

Y/n closed her eyes as she bobbed her head up and down on her husband's cock. She hummed as she tried to take him even more, earning her a moan from her husband.

Oh goodness, he sounded so good.

Erwin gripped onto the sheets, watching his wife sucking his dick with a flushed face.

The h/c-haired woman gagged on his cock when she tried to take him in deeper. He quickly held Y/n's cheek and pulled himself out of her.

Erwin gulped as he stared at
Y/n's face. Her lips are soaked from her own saliva, and she could still see the small amount of sum in her mouth.

"God...you're driving me insane."

The blond man wiped Y/n's lips with the blankets. He then brought her up, embracing her delicate body.

"Erwin...did you feel good?"

"Yes, I did...you did a good job, my love."

His wife held onto his shoulder. She gently pushed him back down, making him lay down. Y/n looked at him with a pout.

Huh...is she drunk? Erwin thought.

"I'm really going crazy if I can't you feel yet inside me...so I'm..." Y/n held his cock, lining it up to her cunt. Erwin took a deep breath as he felt his tip rubbed on Y/n's lips.

He held onto his wife's waist, helping her in putting his cock inside her. "Careful now..."

"Ahhh...s'big..."

Y/n shut her eyes, biting her lip as she sunk herself down on her husband's member. She stayed still for a moment, letting herself adjust onto Erwin's size. She looked at Erwin who smiled at her. His smile pushed her to began moving, Y/n grinded on Erwin's cock, holding onto his stomach.