part lx

Word Count - 2,580 words

Sir Levi's brows furrowed as he looked at the knight who came to report something.

"What do you mean the crown prince didn't arrive to Eldia?" Sir Levi asked.

The knight went on telling what happened, leaving out important details that they also don't know. Sir Levi shut his eyes, a cuss left his mouth. The crown prince ran away...?

No. The crown prince wouldn't do that.

The raven-haired man looked back at the emperor's room. The emperor is still inside, preparing for the Hizuru princess' birthday.

"Don't say anything yet to his majesty."

"Understood, captain."

Sir Levi dismissed the knight. He turned around, facing the door of the emperor's room. The raven-haired man knocked on the door, and waited for Erwin to give his signal. Telling him about the crown prince could ruin princess Keiko's birthday, but if I won't tell him, then he'll surely be furious.

"Come in, sir Levi."

The captain walked in. He bowed as soon as he saw the emperor, standing in front of a mirror, wearing only his bathrobe since the blond man just finished taking a bath.

"What is it, sir Levi?"

Levi stared at Erwin, still debating with himself whether he should tell him or not.

The raven-haired man closed his eyes.

I should tell him. No...I need to tell him.

"The thing is-"

Sir Levi wasn't able to continue what he was saying when someone knocked on the door. "Emperor Smith, this is Yuania, his majesty's servant. I have come to deliver your clothes for tonight's special banquet."

"Come in."

The Hizuru emperor's servant walked in with other servants, and gave the blond man his customized hakama. Sir Levi let out a small groan. The timing was bad.

Now he can't talk to the emperor as Erwin already needs to prepare since the banquet will already start in an hour.

"Let's talk later, sir Levi."

"Yes...your majesty."

Sir Levi turned around, and walked out of the emperor's room. He leaned back on the door after closing it, shutting his eyes and mumbling a few curses under his breath.

Goodness..why does the emperor's brats keeps running away?!

--

"Your majesty...we have arrived."

Y/n opened her eyes as she heard Lady Danaya's voice. She looked at her left side where the window of hr carriage is. Lady Danaya opened the window for her.

Instead of admiring the imperial palace of the Hizuru empire, the h/c-haired woman looked up at the night sky and admired the stars.

"It's...a beautiful night."

"Indeed, your majesty."

The first two carriages were permitted to enter the imperial palace using the seal of Evan and Eleanor since the royal twins are the ones riding the carriage.

But Y/n's was halted by the imperial guards.

"Who is inside?"

Sir Philip and Lady Mikasa let out a deep sigh. They looked back at Y/n's carriage.