A small moan left Y/n's lips after Erwin slid her undies onto the side, his fingers grazed the lips of her wet cunt.

She leaned her head back down, closing her eyes and her back arching when Erwin began to tease her folds.

"Hahh...please...stop..."

Erwin chuckled. "Stop? Stop what, Y/n?"

Tears glossed Y/n's eyes. The teasing is making her impatient. "Stop t-teasing!"

"Alright."

"Ah...!!"

Y/n gripped onto the sides of the table, letting out a quick loud moan when she felt two fingers entered her. She moaned once again upon feeling Erwin's thick fingers twirled around her wet insides, making a lewd noise around their bed chamber.

Erwin stood in between her, his fingers slowly began to move inside her womanhood. She looked at her husband whose eyes are piercing onto hers.

The blond man took out his fingers out of her. Y/n felt herself sinking into embarrassment seeing how wet Erwin's fingers are.

"You're a good girl, Y/n. Because you're all this wet for me."

She watched in disbelief as Erwin sucked on his own two fingers, tasting her wetness.

Good lord.

Y/n wasn't able to react anymore when Erwin held both of her legs, hooking them onto his arms, and kneeled down.

She gasped and moaned when her husband dived onto her cunt. His tongue entered her inside, while his nose pressed onto her clit.

The h/c-haired woman held Erwin's hair, carefully gripping onto his blond locks as he began lapping up all her juices.

"E-Erwin...ahhh...m-more...!"

Her husband hummed, sending vibrations to her. She felt a shiver down her spine after Erwin inserted a finger inside her, and began thrusting his finger onto her.

"Fuck...!"

The coil began to build up in her stomach, and soon enough it will snap. But Y/n wants to last long and she's trying hard to do so.

But how can she hold on when Erwin is doing his best to let her climax so soon?

Erwin gripped onto her thighs. He moved away for a while, making her whine from the sudden feeling of loss. She breathed heavily, eyes closing from the emptiness

"Why...why'd you stop?"

The blond man smiled at her. She watched as Erwin licked his lips and wiped his wet chin. "I want you to cum when I'm inside you, my love. Hold on for me, yes?"

Erwin removed his shirt, and just threw it on the floor. He unbuttoned his pants and unzipped it, letting it fall to his ankle.

Y/n watched as her husband undressed.

Even after all those years, she's still amazed at how Erwin's build is well-kept.

He's too good to be true.

"Come on. Let's continue this in bed."

Her husband held her hand, pulling her up. She wrapped her arms around Erwin's neck, and her legs around her waist as he picked her up.

The blond man chuckled when his wife began nibbling on her ear, kissing his jaw down to his neck. "Erwin...just how long do you plan to keep me up tonight?" Y/n asked.

"Good question."

Erwin put Y/n down on the bed, laying her back down on their bed. He crawled on top of her, pulling his underwear down.