𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 22 (𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔱)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

  if he were to kidnap you, of course, he wouldn't want you to just teleport away, so he will make a power limiter that will prevent you from doing that!

as for you, of course, you just stayed at your house, texting the fair ladies that had pretty much disappeared from your mind as you teleported them earlier. all you could think about was saiki- how he put the ring on your finger and the gentle way he touched your hands.

..

best girls!

3 unread messages

yumechi<3: WOAHH THAT WAS SO FUN 
                         TBH I DONT EVEN REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED AHHAHA

kokomi: yes! me neither, i guess we had so much fun together that we forgot!

YEHS THAT WAS SO FUN BROL LETS GO AGAIN :_____

food4eva: YES I WANT TO GO AGHAIJN BUT TO A RESTAURANT!!!
                      THE FOOD SAMPLES THERE WERE DELISIOCUS

yumechi<3: mera.... NEXT TIME U NEED TO CALM DOKWN

kokomi: mera dear, haha! 

PLEASE MERA. DKJNT ROB MORE STORES FOR THEIR FOOD SAMPLE,S :_____

food4eva: i cnat promise.

yumechi<3: guys also. KAIDOU WAS SO CUTE EARLIER AHHH

kokomi: WAAAA chiyo!!

food4eva: ew why have men when u can have food

AWWWW CHIYOOOOO :_____
mera so real for that             

...

"kusuke." a voice on the phone shaking on kusuke saiki's desk started playing. "kusuo? well, well, well! look who decided to call his big brother?" kusuke crossed his legs with a smirk. "tch, i just need a new power limiter. build it in a germanium necklace. i could've made it but i'm too busy lately." saiki said, knowing that he would be watching you all day.

"hm? well, alright then. but you need to do some more testing for me!~" kusuke's smirk went wider. "fine, as long as you do this fast." saiki kept a blank expression. he cut off the call and walked over to his computer.

turning on an app, which had cameras all over your house. though he would rather go there in person with invisibility, he couldn't risk it. after all, you might be able to see him with your new ghost vision. his face grew pink, just like his hair with a smile on his usually grumpy face as he watched you do any normal activity. like napping, drawing, or just playing games.

he watched you read toilet-bound hanako-kun books too. damn, he's obsessed. "she looks so beautiful, good grief." he muttered to himself, grabbing a lock of his hair and rubbing his face has his glasses fell. however, you looked directly at the camera, causing saiki to freeze. did she find out?

"that corner looks so empty. i want to decorate it.." you whispered. even if you only had a particularly small home, you didn't want it to feel empty. though you didn't have time right now, at the moment, you wanted to find some of your things.