fluff- 11

I was in the grocery store with Ryder and I told him to wait in the aisle until I come back.

After grabbing the chocolate chips I went back to the aisle I left Ryder in except he wasn't there and I can't see him anywhere nearby which is weird considering he's a 6"3 tattooed guy.

Suddenly I hear the intercom, "cassandra rose please come pick up ryder edward from the security".

I flushed red and headed towards security as quick as my 5"1 frame could take me.

I found Ryder sitting there looking at his shoes and twiddling his thumbs.

As soon as he heard my footsteps he looked up and a huge smile lit up his face.

He quickly got up and ran to me hugging me tightly, bending down to bury his face in my neck and murmuring "i thought you left me".

I ran my hand through his hair a couple of times and replied "i'd never leave you love. where'd you go?"

He looked at me took a deep breath and said, "after you left an old lady was passing by and she looked at me as if i was a criminal and it creeped me out so i tried to look for you but then i got lost and i was going to call you but then remembered that my phone was out of charge, by that point i didn't know how to get back to the aisle you left me in so i decided to come here".

"alright breathe my love okay?"

"yeah, sorry.."

"why are you sorry?" there's nothing he should be sorry about, it's not his fault people are judgy.

"well, i embarrassed you with this whole thing and the i started rambling-"

I quickly cut him off, "you didn't embarrass me. i'm never embarrassed, not with you. and your rambling is adorable. i'm sorry for leaving you, i just know that you don't like crowds and the aisle i left you on was the emptiest one" I explained.

He hugged me again and asked if we can leave so we quickly paid and left.

When we got home we had a movie night eating the junk food we just bought, cuddled together on the bed with me reassuring him that i'll never leave him to -and I quote- "fend for himself again".

a/n: i'm so sorry for not posting in such a long time.. i didn't have motivation and my mental health hasn't been the best on some days but i'll try to post more, i do have an exam coming up soon tho and i'm also running out of ideas so i'm not sure how much i'll be posting but i'll try my best!
also i hope you have an amazing day!!
i would also like to thank you for the votes i've been getting recently, they've really motivated me.
please leave ideas/requests if you have any.