fluff- 10

LUKE'S POV:

I woke up feeling really tired and on top of that Azalea wasn't in bed with me when I got up so I went to look for her.

I found her in the kitchen making us breakfast so I hugged her from the back and rested my forehead on her shoulder.

I gave her a light kiss on her shoulder and murmured "morning baby".

She turned around in my arms and hugged me, I buried my face in her neck feeling exhausted.

She ran her fingers through my hair, gave my forehead a kiss then said "morning, what's wrong you seem tired".

"hmm"

She picked my head up and touched my forehead then said "you have a fever".

"i don't" I argued.

"you do"

"i don't get sick"

"you are sick. just stop being stubborn and admit it"

"if i admit that i'm sick does that mean that you'll take care of me the whole day?"

"i'll always take care of you, wether you admit it or not"

"i know" I smile softly at her then hug her.

Suddenly we smell burning, I look behind her and see the eggs burning.

"look now breakfast's burned" she said without looking my way since she's cleaning it all up.

"i'm sorry" I said quietly, genuinely feeling bad.

"it's ok just go lay on the couch and watch something while i make you some soup and get you your medicine alright love?" she's so sweet, I love her so much.

I also love it when she calls me love like yeah that's me, i'm the one you love, the love of your life. Anyways we're going off track here.

"okay, thank you z"

She gives me one more forehead kiss and says a murmured "i love you" before I leave the kitchen.

AZALEA'S POV:

Luke's going to be the death of me. I just finished making him soup and went to the living room to find him asleep with half his body on the ground.

He's going to be in a lot of pain when he wakes up but
hey at least he's cute.

I took a picture before waking him up gently.

"hey luke, the soup's ready"

He just grunts in response.

"cmon love get up so you can eat and take your medicine alright? then we'll go cuddle in bed, sound good?"

"will you run your fingers through my hair and rub my back while letting me hold on to you?" he says with his eyes still closed.

"yeah whatever you want but get up now"

"ok then" he says before sitting up.

After he finished his soup and drank some water we got into a little argument about him taking his medicine because he says that he doesn't need it.

He ended up taking it.

He went to bed while I took the dishes and put them in the sink, he can clean them up when he isn't sick.

"come quick i wanna cuddle" I hear him say from the room.

"just give me a second"

As soon as I reach the room I see him laying on the bed waiting for me to join him.

He looks adorable with his messy hair covering his forehead and him sprawled on the sheets like a starfish.

He gets up when he feels the bed dip beside him and waits for me to lay down.

As soon as I lay down he's on top of me with his head on my chest and his arms around my waist.

I give him a light kiss on his forehead then start running my fingers through his hair and scratching his back.

"i love you" he says quietly, sleepily.

"i love you more" I reply.

A couple of minutes pass when he suddenly says "i'm sorry".

"what for my love?"

"i know that i'm hardwork sometimes and i'm trying to do better for you but sometimes it's just hard and i'm sorry that you have to deal with that, with me. you don't deserve that and i know that you deserve better than me but i'm selfish so instead of letting go of you i'll work on becoming the person you deserve"

"hey, love, don't apologise for that ok? you're amazingly wonderful the way you are plus everyone is hardwork sometimes but with you everything is worth it okay? so don't apologise about that again and what's that about me deserving better? don't you get it? you ARE better, you're the best. i love you so much and i'm never letting you go, ever, i'll hold you until forever and more"

He lifts his head slightly to give me a kiss on my neck and says another "i love you" before sleeping with a soft smile on his face.

a/n: i'm thinking of writing titles that explain the idea of the chapter instead of just "fluff- "
what do you think? tell me which you prefer
also i hope you're doing well :) enjoy your day <33