fluff- 2

I heard the door opening so I quickly got up to greet Ace. He looked extremely tired and was awfully quiet.

"hey, you okay?" I muttered while hugging him.

He leaned into me and buried his head in the crook of my neck, "mhm" was all he said.

I squeezed him tighter, "come on now, go get cleaned up, change your clothes and i'll be waiting in our bed alright?"

"hm okay" he kissed my forehead lightly on his way.

I went to our bed and laid down with my head propped up on pillows.

"come here now" I said as soon as he got in the room.

He laid on top of me with his head on my chest and his arms tightly wrapped around my waist.

I took one of his hands and pressed feather-like kisses on his knuckles then let him put it back around me.

I started running my fingers through his hair and he just buried his head deeper into my chest.

I kissed his forehead then talked as quietly as possible without actually whispering, "hey ace, love, you ok?"

He shook his head.

"bad day at work?" I wondered, he nodded.

Still running my fingers through his hair I asked, "wanna talk about it?"

"not yet" was what he said before kissing me wherever he's closest to.

"alright. have you eaten?"

He stayed still for a while before slowly shaking his head, I decided to save the talk about taking care of himself for later on considering how tired he is.

I kissed his forehead once more, "okay then just wait for me here while i go make you some food"

I tried getting up but he squeezed my waist tighter and murmured, "no, please don't go".

"i'll just go make you some food, i'm not going anywhere"

"no, just please don't leave me" he said so quietly I barely heard him.

"alright, i'm not going anywhere" I assured him then continued playing with his hair until he fell asleep.

Once I made sure he was fully asleep I got up and made him some pasta.

I was greeted with the most adorable sad pouty face i've ever seen upon entering my room.

"you left me" he said, "you said you weren't going anywhere" he turned his face away from me.

I sat in front of him and turned his face my way so he'd be looking at me then said, "ace, baby, i just had to make you some food i promise. i would've taken a nap with you but you hadn't eaten yet and i wanted to make sure the food is ready for when you wake up"

"okay" he said tiredly and the hugged me and laid down once again this time with me laying on his chest.

"hey ace?" i said looking up at him.

he opened his eyes and looked down at me, "yeah baby?"

"i love you" i said then pressed a kiss to his jaw.

I was rewarded with a beautiful tiny content smile.

"i love you more" he replied and pressed a kiss to my forehead.

We ended up taking a two hour nap then ate the spaghetti.

Later on he told me about his day and then we just had a movie night cuddled up on the couch until eventually going to bed.