fluff- 8

AARON'S POV:

Me and stella are currently cuddling on the couch with her head on my chest watching a movie but i'm getting really hungry so I should ask her if she wants to eat too, but what if she isn't hungry and I just eat too much?, or maybe she'll just say she's hungry so I don't feel bad about eating, should I even tell her that i'm hungry?.

Stella lifts her head to look at me "what are you thinking about?". She says it so softly because she said she doesn't want me to be startled if I was thinking of a something bad, she's so caring and it just makes me love her more and more each day.

"nothing" I quickly answer deciding to just forget about the food.

"no tell me" she always knows when i'm thinking of something somehow, she says she just knows all my tells because she loves me and wants to know everything about me.

"seriously don't worry about it" I try to reassure her.

"you sure?" she hesitantly asks.

"yeah"

"ok then" she reluctantly agrees.

"it's been over five minutes and you're still thinking really hard. please tell me what's wrong" she looks so concerned and worried, I hate making her worry about me.

"sit up" she tells me so I directly obey.

She straddles me and holds my face in her hands "baby please, please tell me what's wrong. i want to know every single thought in your head wether good or bad. i just want to be there for you ok?", she runs her fingers through my hair and lightly kisses my forehead.

"i just- wait what did you just call me?" stella calling me baby makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside, I love it.

"what? nothing" she says but I can tell that she's lying because she's blushing so hard right now.

"can you say it again"

"nope"

"please" I don't care if I have to beg, hearing her call me baby will make me die a happy man.

She sighs "ok baby", she's blushing so much and I just bury my head in her neck "that sounds so good" I say.

She runs her fingers through my hair "yeah? you like it".

"mhm, love it" I hum.

"well then baby tell me what you're thinking about" she says.

"it's stupid" I murmur into her neck feeling bad that the thought of her judging me even crossed my mind.

"hey, anything that makes you this troubled isn't stupid. ok baby?" she quickly reassures me, still running her fingers through my hair knowing it helps me calm down or relax.

"i was just getting hungry" I tell her half the truth.

"and? i know there's more"

I sigh and hug her tighter to me "i was getting hungry and wanted to know if you were too but then i thought that maybe i just eat too much or maybe you'll say you're hungry just so i don't feel guilty about eating. i know you'll never judge me and i feel bad for having the thought cross my mind"

She kisses my forehead again then says "it's ok, everyone gets thoughts like that. don't feel bad for thinking it but you're right, i would never judge you. i know you overthink but that's why i'm here alright? to help you through it all so i need to know when you get thoughts like that, also it isn't stupid at all ok? never think that anything about you is stupid, ok baby?."

"ok" I murmur into her neck then give her a little kiss there "thank you".

"oh and yes i'm hungry and i promise i'm not only saying that because you are too" her stomach growls on cue as if to prove her point, "see i'm not lying".

"so pizza?" I ask quietly.

"yep. now cmon" she says while laying down on the couch.

I lay on top of her and snuggle into her, "i'll order" she says, "ok, thank you again" I say.

"don't thank me. i'm here for you alright? always baby always" she makes my heart melt.

"i love you so much like honestly so much it's unexplainable" I say.

"and i love you more" she answers, even though that isn't possible that's how she always answers.

We just cuddle until the food arrives then we continue watching until eventually going to bed at 2am.