fluff- 1

"who's a good boy, you are yes you are" I coo to the little puppy sitting on the fluffy carpet in front of me.

Christian sighs loudly and I turn to see him pouting at the corner of the couch, I ignore him turning around continuing to play with the little pup.

Christian sighs once again even louder and longer this time, "what is it christian?" I turn to look at him amused. "hmph" is all he says while mumbling incoherent words.

"christian i can't understand what you're saying if you don't talk properly".

"i said you're mine", my amusement just grows as I say "and who said otherwise", he glares at me "i wouldn't have gotten you this dog if i knew it would mean i have to compete for your attention now" he grumbles.

Oh, so this is what all the pouting and sulking is about hmm, "jealous of a pup now are we?" I question while walking towards him.

"not jealous just annoyed" he faces the other side as I try to look him in the eye so I straddle him and grab a hold of his jaw with one hand and his cheek with the other turning his face towards me. "but the puppy is so cute and adorable, don't you agree?" I decide to tease him some more.

He tries to face away from me again but I hold him firmly "you're cute and adorable too tho so don't worry" I try to reassure him hoping to see that beautiful smile of his but i'm not rewarded with anything other than a "hmph" so i continue talking to him, "you like to have my attention all the time now is that right?" he nods eagerly, his hands holding my hips.

"you always have my attention. always." he sighs relaxing a bit but still not giving me that smile that i'd do anything to see.
"hey" I get his attention, "i love you" and that finally gets me the smile i've been waiting for, he blushes burying his head in the crook of my neck "i love you more"  his words muffled.