"Oh. Well I think I can deal with him." I confirmed.

"So, you coming to that party tonight?" Kassidy asked. "I assumed you heard about because you're friends with Michael."

"Yeah, I am. You?" I was hoping she was so I could talk to her some more.

"Yeah. I'm just going to warn you now though. These parties are super lame. It's the cliche of a high school party."

"Then why are you going?" I asked.

"Well as much as I hate these parties, I want to talk to you more so I'm gonna join you." She laughed. "Do you have anything to wear?"

"Nope. I was going to do that after school, wanna join?"

"I'd love to. I've always loved planning outfits." She laughed.

I was walking to Michael's car when Kassidy called me over.

"Charlie, come here. We're taking my car." She yelled.

I guess she thought that I was walking to my car.

"Hey where are you going?" Michael asked.

"Oh, I'm getting a ride from Kassidy. She's going to help me with my outfit tonight." I said while pointing over to Kassidy.

"Ok, well We will pick you up at 8." Michael waved to me and walked to his car.

At my house, Kassidy was searching my closet for something.

"Do you really not want to go shopping for a dress?" She pleaded.

"No. I'm not wearing a dress." I repeated for like the fifth time to her.

She just went back to diffing through my closet until she noticed something. It was in the back of my closet. A flower print top. The back of it was a lace back and was very flowy at the bottom.

"This is super cute! You have to wear it." She grabbed it out of my closet and searched for a pair of shorts.

"No, I want jeans." I guided her over to my jeans. She picked out a pair of black skinny jeans.

"Any heels?" She asked.

"Nope." I handed her a pair of cons to go with the outfit.

"You are going to look so good tonight!" She squealed.

"What are you going to wear?" I asked, trying to the subject off of me.

"I don't know. Can we please go shopping?" She begged.

"Fine." I wasn't too big on shopping, mainly because I rarely had money for it, and I wanted to buy most of the store. We went everywhere from Old Navy to Forever 21. She finally a dress and some sandles to go with it. Back at my house, she was doing my hair and make up. She quickly did her hair, I don't know how she was so good with this stuff. It was around 7:50, the boys would be here any minute, Kassidy decided that this was a great time to talk about Luke.

"So, you and Luke?"

"No. He doesn't even talk to me."

"Do you like him?" She asked. This question was easy.

"No, why would I? He's just an egotistical jerk. He thinks he's so amazing. But he's not."

"Ok." The way she said it, I knew that she thought I was lying.

A honk from a car, broke up out conversation.

"Do I look ok?" I asked her.

"Babe, you look hot."

We ran downstairs to the car. I noticed that it wasn't Michael's car, but Calum's.

"I'll meet you at the party." Kassidy told while walking to her own car.

I ran over to Calum's car, nobody else was in it so I took the front seat.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked.

"At the party, they told me to pick you up when I left." He said.

The car ride to the party was filled with Calum telling me that I'm going to have fun at this party.

"Don't worry about anything. Michael said he wouldn't drink anything to take you home, but knowing Michael, Kassidy might take you home instead." He told me. I laughed at his comment on Michael. I knew I wouldn't be drinking at this party, I was pretty sure nothing would happen, but I was still worried about what Jake said. I could hear the music blasting before I even saw the house. I felt bad for the neighbors. A bunch of drunk teenagers listening to terrible music. I slowly got out of the car, worried about what would happen at this party.

There should be a link to the outfits in the story if you want to look at them. So the next chapter will be more exciting because it's going to be the party. But comment and vote. Byeeee.