But ofc i wasnt about to force her to do something if she didnt want or wasnt ready. Anyways, she's 18, i wanna learn her things... i love her more than anything and i want us to get as comfortable as posible to each other.

Ariana's POV

  After some time, i was done woth my homework and then Justin knocked on the door so what i did was went and open the door and hug him.
  "I missed youuuuuuu" i said hugging him thight.
  "Oh hi princess!" He said.
  "You know i love you, right?" I said still hugging him thight.
  "Mhm, i do" he said smiling.
  "Come in!" I said as i let go. He then entered in and i had to ask. "What do you want to do?" I asked.
"I dont know..." he said taking his shoes off. "I just wanted to stay with you, after today, i just want you only for me..." he said a bit dissapointed...
  "Baby, dont be dissapointed, im only yours, i promise!" I said as i hugged him and then took him by the hand. "I dont want you to be sad about that...pleaseeeeee" i said making a baby face.
  "You're so adorable, you know that?" He asked smiling.
  "Am i?" I asked teasingly.
  "Oh shut up" he said as i laugh.
  "Ok, gotta shut up!" I saud as i went into the living room and sat down on the sofa. "Wanna watch something or?"
  "Yeah, why not?" He saud as he sat next to me and i took his hand.
  "You know how much i love holding your hand?" I asked as i let my head on his shoulder as my heart started beating faster.
  "Yeah?"
  "Mhm, a loooot" i said smiling as he looked at me and i at him smiling. "It makes me feel protected..." i said.
  "Well, be sure of that, because i want to protect u throw everything." He saud and i smiled.

We then chose a film to watch, a romance one, there were also love scenes, and i just wacthed then, biting my lip.

Justin's POV

I saw her biting her lip, does she want that? Should i make a step or wait, aghhhh. I dont knowww. I then put my hand on her thigh and she put her hand on mine. She's so fucking cute... then i took her hand and wrapped or fingers and started caressing her hand. I loved doing that.

  "Oh babe, one question...can i actually sleep here at night?"
  "Mhm, why not, we can cuddleeee" she saud excitedly. I liked that. I smiled.

After the film was done Ari and I started cuddling as she liked. I loved cuddling her tho. I liked feeling her tiny body next to mine. She's just so short and little and i love that about her.

  "I love you" she whispered.
  "I love you too, ptincess" i whispered back as i was playing with her hair. She then came and kissed me. My heart started beating faster when she did that, i loved kissing her. She has the softest lips ever. I started caressing her curved body and i kinda also started lose my control.

Ariana's POV

I went to kiss him, i loved doing that and when he caressed my body, it felt so warm and good and i kinda wanted to make a step maybe....so i got on top of him still kissing him and i could feel he was smiling while i kissed him, so i smiled too. His hand went slowly on my butt and i didnt stop him. Then his hands went under my shirt, and his tauched felt good so i let him play his game.

  "Do you think you're ready for this baby?" He asked still havibg his hands under my shirt.
  "Mhm" i said with no hesitation
  "You sure?" He asked and tauched my face.
  "Oh come onnnn, i wanna see the daddy part..." i said faking my innocence. He smiled.
  "U sure? Im for real"
  "Mhm, and im even more for real...duh" i said and bit my lip.
  "Remember you asked for it" he ssid with a naughty smile.

He started taking off my shirt so even if i was a little nervous i let him do it. He then started to stare at my body and i looked away and he then took my chin and made me look at him.

"I look at you like that bc ur so beautiful, okay?" He asked me.
  "Okay" i said as i brought a smile on my face.
  "Oh, yeah, that's my girl!" He said and took his shirt off and i can say that, man he looks so fucking hot.
  "Hottie..." i whispered and he smiled as i kinda wanted to do smth.
  "Can i just...?" I asked as my hands went down on his abs, meaning i wanted to unzip his pants.
  "Go ahead, baby" he saud as i got excited and h egot up from the bed and i got on my knees amd unzipped it.
  "Let me helo you with that." He saud giggling and took his boxers.
  "Fuck..." i said and looked away.
  "Come on, you can look, love" he saud. I looked like 3 seconds and then said.
  "Oh my God, it's so big, damn" i said and looked away again and then at him and then at it and then again at him.
  "Dont look at me like that" he said smiling.
  "Oh, you little tease, but fuck, i dont have a condom..." i said.
  "Dont worry baby, i have some" he said and i smiled.
  "Let me take care of you" he said and took me in his big arms and laid me on my bed and took off my skirt.
  "You know that you're a very beautiful girl, right?" He said caressing my thigh. I smiled. I let him take control of me as he seemed he wanted.

Justin's POV

  Oh my God, i had this big erection she gave me, damn...

  "You sure tho? Like that you're ready, i dont-" i saud but she cut me off with a kiss.
  "Come onn, show me you love meee"
  "But i just wanna make sure..."
  "Im sure, 100% okay?"
  "Okay" i said and i started kissing her neck.

Ariana's POV

  I loved feeling him kissing my neck. He then started making little love bites on it so i kinda moaned.
  "Someone enjoys my lovebites, dont they?" He asked between kisses.
  "Maybe" i said smiling having my eyes closed as his hands explored my body. Then i gasped as he made little circles on my pussy.
  "Ohhhhhh, my God" i moaned with a shaky voice as he continued placing kisses on my body as i felt him kissing a little.
  "Just, let me help you with that, okay?" He asked.
  "Okay" i said as i ruined my hand through his hair. My breath then got havier.
  "Just tell me if im too rough, okay love?"
  "Mmm, okay..." i said still having my eyes closed as his kiss went down on my body.
  "It'll probably feel bad and good in the same time okay? Bc it's the first time, okay?" He asked me.
  "Okay..." i said.
  "You sure you ready?"
  "Mhm" i said and then his dick got into me. I acted like it hurt so bad but in the same time good too. "Fuck..." i growned.
  "So, dont worry, okay? I put a condom on, everything's okay"
  "Okay, aghh, omggg" i moaned.
  "Mm, i like when you do that" he said with a naughty smile.
  "Shut up!"

He continued tauching on my body as he kept on going in and out slowly so he wouldnt hurt me too much.
  "Damn, you're so thight..." he growned.
  "Damn, you're so hard" i said smiling.

Justin's POV

  I started going just a little faster. She moaned more as she felt me doing that.
  "Calm down, okay? Just dont let the neightbours hear you baby, okay?" I said.
  "Okay"

I continued going faster and faster slowly. I knew it was harder and harder for her to not moan but she couldnt just do it. She then hurt my skin with her nails.
  "Agh, babe" i said and kissed her body and caressed it in the same time.
  "Omg ong omg omgggg" she whsipered agresivally smiling. "Fuck, i love youuuu"
  "I love you too" i said smiling.

Now, i think i was going a bit too fast but she didnt stop me so i didnt hurt her too much, in just some minutes, i made her bleed, i didnt mean to but that was orgasm, i liked it.