Ariana's POV

   Just opened my eyes and realized that i was sleeping so confortable and warm. Then i felt someone's arm around my waist and i just couldnt feel better then i felt then. It was Justin, he was making me smile and i was so in love with him but i didnt realize it. He felt me moving just downer into the blanket.

  "'Morning Sunshine!" He said and i looked at him smiling hard.
  "'Morning to you too!" I said trying to fall asleep because it's Saturday and i just cant sleep that less.
  "Hey, dont ever think to fall asleep again." He said playing with my hair.
  "Shut up, you know i have to sleep a lot at the weekend because if i dont i wouldnt work well." I said sarcastically. He laughed and got up.
  "Where are you going?" I asked him.
  "Im going to make something to eat, do you want too?" He asked joking.
  "Oh my God, Justin, what kind of question is that?" I said. "Of course i want."
  "Oh baby" he said while he took me into the kichen. When i heard 'baby' i just smiled, i liked it a lot. I never noticed how carefull he is, he took me in his arms and just went into the kichen, he held me so soft and i felt like in the bed.

  He put me on a chair and brought me something to eat.
  "Do you like that?" He asked smiling at me.
  "Oh my God, yes, i love this." I said.
  "You're so cute while you're eating!" He said.
  "Oh shut up, even in the morning i look horible, i dont understand how you can just look at me." I said still eating.
  "Oh please!" He said smiling.

  After we ate we went again into the bedroom where he changed.
  "Look, put these on!" He said going into his bathroom.
  "Why?" I asked. He gave me some of his clothes.
  "Just out them on, im gonna bring you home."
  "Yeah, i dont need them, i have the dress from last night, thank you." I said.
  "No no no," he said exiting the bathroom. "My baby isnt going to wear that inconfortable dress until home." He said.
  "Ok, fine!" I said smiling at him.

He drove me home and then he told me.
  "Bye princess!" He said hugging me. After we let go i said.
  "Bye baby!" I said and then i kissed him.

  I entered the house and just found Toulouse, he was sitting on the bed looking directlly at me.
  "Hi baby" i said and he came to me and jumped on me. "Oh dangit, these are Justin's, oh come on Toulouse, now they're dirty, ughhh" when he saw me like this he started crying and went to his place. I went to change and after this, my phone rang, the caller ID was telling me that 'Mrs. Williams' was calling so i answered.
  "Hello, Sisi!" I said. This old lady is the one that grown me up, this old lady is my grandma's best friend and when my parents had to go work in Italy they let me here with her because here i had school and friends, they left around when i was 8 and they come every year for Easter and Christmas!
  "Hello, but can you please tell me where you were last night? You didnt even come, where did that guy take you? Did he hurt you?" She asked me worried.
  "No, oh my God, he didnt hit me or something he just took me on a date, like it was a date, dont worry, i slept with him last night and i just slept, not doing anything else. Dont you know Justin, he was one of my best friends at school."
  "No i dont and didnt know about him."
She said.
  "Dont worry, im good and he just likes me, that's all, he's a very good guy!" I said thinking about this amazing person i have as a lover. Then i started thinking of him amd his beautiful hazel eyes and i just couldnt, he was so hot.
  "Ari, you there?" She asked.
  "Yeah, yep, im here i just, uhhh, im just worried because of an exam i took!" I said, i knew she would believe me because i lived with her a long time and as a child i worried of these exams a lot.
  "Oh my God, Ariana, im sure you did well, you're a very good girl, dont worry!" She said.

  We talked a little bit more and then i went to do my homework.
After i did it, it took a bit, around 4 hours. I opened the tv and saw that Justin called me three times. I called him back because i knew him.

  "Hey!" I said.
  "'Hey'? Are you ok?" He asked me and i had nothing to say.
  "Yep, i was doing my homework, you know we had a lot!" I said.
  "Ok, can i, you know, copy it?" Je said starting to laugh.
  "Oh my God, just do it!" I said smiling.
  "I was joking!" He said. I stopped and looked through a window of my room. I remembered of what people do every weekend, everyone was going in the park we have for our block and then i got it.
  "Hey, baby, you ok?" Justin asked me, aww he called me 'baby' again.
  "Yeah im good, i was just wondering if you could come, pleaseeee!" I said. "Please babyyy, look i want you to come because my block has a little park and everyone from the block comes and i want to go too be ause they're my neightbours soo, i would pove to go with you, you know?" I said trying to make him say 'yes'.
  "Ok im coming!" He said.
  "Thank you so much babyy!" I said excited.

He came and i hugged him like i didnt see him for a long time.

  "Ok so what's the matter? You know, with this little 'walk' you want with me into a park near or for your block!" He said joking.
  "Oh shut up!" I said and i took him by his hand. "Here i can tell you more about me!"
  "I know a lot about you love" he said so confident.
  "No, you dont, trust me!" I said misteriusly. We were still walking into this little park and i was gretting everyone.
  "You know everyone?" He asked.
  "Yes, of course!" In that moment Mrs. Williams walked with her husband.
  "Hello Sisi!" I said, 'Sisi' is the nickname i put on her when i was a child amd she loves hearing me telling me like this. "Here you go meet Justin." When Justin heard his name he looked at me so weird, he didnt know about the situation with Sisi and i was about to tell him.
  "Hello, young man!" Sisi gret but Justin didnt know what to do. I was about to fall in laughter but i handled it!
  "Hello!" He said nervous.
  "I heard you're the one." When i heard that i was about to die. Justin smiled and said 'yes, i am'.
  "I thought, i dont know, you have to cook or anything else to do, dont you?" I asked with an attitudine like 'go away!'

She went away and i just covered my face like i wnated to die because i wanted to.
  "Oh..My..God, Ariana, what the heck? Who was that old lady?" He asked me.
  "I told you that you dont know everything about me, babe!" I said smiling at him.
  "Oh really? And what does she mean 'the one', did you tell her something?" He asked me.
  "Well, i had to."
  "What do you mean?"
  "Well, that old lady is the one who growen me up. My parents had to leave in Italy for work, because there is their natal country, they left me here with that old lady, she was my grandma's best friend so they could let her take care of me as a child. The left when i was around 8, i would be spanish too, as they but my dad had to come here, in California doing something for work, amd he tool my mum and i was born here so, beacuse i had school and friends and i and brother couldnt go somewhere 9as children, they left." I ended amd he looked at me. He went to hug me.
  "You were right, i DIDNT know you, baby!" He said feeling sad for me.
  "Im always right! Dont forget that please!" I said laughing.
  "Oh come on!!" He said. I got hut by Jason, he's that bad boy, that 13 bad boy.
  "Jay, dont make me run on you, buddie!" I said yelling at him. He's in love with football and Justin went to him and said.
  "If you wanna play it, then play it!" I was about to kill him. Ughhh, this 13 yo guy beats that ball EVERY time like, stop it!

They played football and also made me play too! I was a MESS but whatever, i enjoyed. After this we went upstairs into my aparment and ate something. We talked about things and i was just telling him something, but he laughed, i mean, that was the idea but how do i make him lauvkissed him again.

Justin's POV

  I told Ari i had to buy something because i practically had.
I went to super market and i bought some alcohol because why not. Then i went t8o the condoms place, just to get the best i could, just to be there if we need.
  I went home and started studying for info, i was a bit scared the teacher will test us because she said ut but she didnt say when so.im getting ready.
  After that i drank something because why not and beacuse i could.