A normal day

Justin's POV

  I woke up in the morning. It was around 8 a.m. When i woke up, Ariana wasnt waken up because she loves sleeping and she usually sleeps a lot at the weekend. I turned around and came closer to her trying to not wake her up.
  "'Morning!" She said while i was putting my hand on her stomach.
  "Im so sorry, i didnt mean to wake you up!" I said hugging her.
  "Dont worry!" She said sleepy.
  "Are you sure? I know you love sleeping and i dont-" i said but she cut me off.
  "Oh my God, shut up, sleepy head!" She said, turned around and put her leg on me.
   I was a bit surprized of her reaction of me. Like i thought i came too fast with those things, when i first touched her leg or putting her leg on me in bed. She had no problem about it.
  "You ok?" She asked and put her hand on my neck, having her eyes still closed.
  "Yeah! Wanna eat something?" I asked her smiling knowing the answer.
  "You know the answer!" She said started laughing. I got up and took her hand, going into the kichen.
  "What do you wanna eat?" I asked her.
  "Anything, but not eggs!" She said with an accent on the 'eggs'.
  "Calm down, i know you dont eat eggs. Look, you can sit down." I said while i was taking some vegetables out of the fridge.
  "So, one question..." she said.
  "Go ahead!" I said.
  "Did you... have any girlfriends before?" She asked. I stayed a bit to think, i didnt want to lie to Ariana but i didnt wanna disapoint her.
  "Yes." I said nervous. "Can i tell you something?" I asked her.
  "Yes, of course!" She said.
  "I had 3 girlfriends-" i said and put the food on the table and she looked weirdly at me. "Calm down, let me tell you!" I said. "The first one was serious, the other 2 werent, i was just looking for someone as good as her but now i found someone better." I said.
  "Oh shut up!"
  "This girl and i were together 9 months and i loved her so much but she broke my heart-" i said and she came into my lap and hugged me.
  "Aw, my sleepy head got broken!" She said kissing me. "I never had a boyfriend before you...so i dont know, i feel so fucking young." She said putting her head into my neck. "Like i had little crushes but, like never ever had a boyfriend." She said and i kissed her.
  I dont know but like, i just cannot pass one day without thinking about Ari. Like, she's just as a fucking drug to me. I love her so much.
   We ate and i was on the way to her house, driving her, she was using her phone and she just reacted at something.
  "Dang it!" She said.
  "What's up?" I asked.
  "So, i was just wondering if there has arrived new Shawn Mendes hoodie and... guess what?"
  "What?" I said knowing what she was about to say.
  "Well, it came and i was just wondering if we could go buy it. Please?" She asked.
   "Are you really gonna wear that man, and not me?" I asked smiling.
  "Yes, first of all, i cannot wear you because you're my boyfriend and that would be weird and second of all... you know i love Shawn, pwease????"
  "Ok, i dont have any problems about that, still wanna go home to change?" I asked.
  "Nope, i feel amazing in your clothes. They're big." She said so and i turned around, driving to the mall. We went there and she took my arm. I was a bit lost. I never went in that mall ever, she helped me driving until there.
  "Follow me!" She said having the British accent.
  "Not again!" I said smiling. "Here's a lot of people."
  "Of course here are! It's fucking Sunday. What were you expecting?" She said smiling.
  "Soo, where we going?" I asked her.
  "To Priemark!" She said. We entered the shop and even if she didnt know where that hoodie was, she just ran in all the fucking shop.
  "Calm down a bit!"
  "Never tell me again to calm down, even when we're talking about Shawn!" She said a bit annoyed.
  "Oh please, dont get mad at me!" I said giving her my baby face. "Imma pay for it!" I said.
  "Perfect!" She said, stopped and looked at the hoodie, ran to it and hugged it.
  "Are you gonna cry?" I asked her smiling.
  "Yes, sir!"
  "Well, try it on!" I said and she just ran into the dressing room.
When i arrived she was wearing it and just was looking at it from all the points of view she could.
  "It fits amazing!" I said.
  "Are you really gonna buy this for me?" She said coming to me and started crying.
  "Of course, fuck, i knew you were about to cry but i dont want you to!" I said kissing her head.
  "Thank you so much, i love you so so so so so so so so much!"
  "I love you too! Let's go have a look at others!"
  "Are you gonna be patient?"
  "This time yes!" I said while she was still hugging me. "Come on, let's go!" She had a look, and now i regret it, at absolutly anything.
She bought a lot of things from only one shop. As long as she liked them, im happy. But i cannot understand how happy she was just wearing that hoodie.
If she's happy, im happy. Other ways, after that she also wanted to go to Sephora and buy something from there too. She made me enter that shop.
  "I really dont know why you need more brends for the same products." I said while she was searching for something.
  "Well, every brend has a bigger or less quality."
  "And do you use all of these things? Like, i dont think so, they're just a brilion. You're too beautiful to hind that beauty between these things.
  "Aw thank you, yeah, like i dont use all of them, but like i still need some." She said taking 3 things going to pay them. This time, she didnt let me pay.
  "I wanted to pay!" I said taking her hand.
  "If you treat me like a queen, i have to treat you like a king, too!" She said letting her head on my shoulder. It was cute that she really cared.
  "But i wanted to pay!" I said kidding.
  "Then, you can buy me bubble tea!"
  "Ok, which one do you want?" I asked her. "Why the heck are so fucking many?"
  "Pick for me!" She said looking at me. I stayed a bit to have a look at all those flavors.
  "A big Mango, please!" I ordered.
  "Ooh, i like that one!" Ariana said.
  "Well, because i know what im doing." I told her.
  "No, you dont know!" She said smiling. After that a little kid just hit Ariana.
  "Are you ok?" She asked the child.
  "Im lost, i dont know where my mommy is!" He told her. "Can you please help me find her?"
  "Of course, it would be amazing if you knew her phone number, but i dont think so you do." Ariana said.
  "Oh, yes, i know it!" He said.
  "Ok, wait just a second...-" she said. "Ok, tell it now!" The little kid told Ariana his mum's phone number and Ari called her.
  "Hello!" Ariana said after the mother answered. I took the tea and took distance. "I think your child is lost and-" she was cut off by the mum, i thought. Then Ariana told her where we were and she came and took her child. She thank Ariana and then she left with her child. Ariana then turned around to me and i gave her the tea.
  "Oh my God, i love children!" She said. I love the way Ari is so gental with children. We used to go to our former teacher that has little children. Ari helped them with the homework and they love her. "Thank you for the bubble tea, baby!"
  "No problem!" I said. "Wanna go home? Im totaly bored right now!" I said.
  "Ok!" She said smiling. I turned around, going to the car, holding 2 bags. I put my other hand around her neck and she got my hand. After some time we got to the car, on the way to the car Ariana was about to fall, why? Because she's a bit crazy, but she's my crazy!
On the way home, Shawn came on the radio and when he came we were talking and when Ari has realized she was like 'Shut uppppp!' and she sang literaly all the lyrics. I told her i hate her joking and she said she loves me too! That was cute. Then we arrived to her flat.
  "You wanna stay?" She asked "I want to watch a film that i wanted to watch with you, what do you think?" She said making her baby face.
  "You dont have to make your baby face to have me, you know i love spending my time with you", when she heard, she made me take the big teady and then she took my arm and went into the block. When we entered the flat she took her shoes off and went to search for the film.
  "Why did u want me to watch it with you?" I asked Ari.
  "Because it is a romance one!" She said and i smiled.
  "Ok!"
  "It's that kind of film that teenagers have to fight for love, the kind of film i love and the kind of film that makes me cry. And the fact is that i hate that in real life is a bit easier, like they choose to lie in the film, i would never choose that. It's stupid."
  "Wouldnt you?" I asked. That was amazing if she never had to lie or will have to lie to me.
  "Yeah, i wouldnt, because if im in a relationship, im in a relationship because i love the one im with and if i loved them, i would never lie, because the lie makes the bad thing even worse, so."
  "That's exactly why i love you!"
  "Oh shut up!" She said and started the film.
   We started watching the film, i love how Ari is trying to talk to the characters, telling them what to do, just because, how she says, they're dumb.
  "Dont lie to him! Why would you lie?!?!" She said a bit annoyed.
  "Oh calm down!" I told her smiling, having one of my hands on her shoulder.
  "Oh come on, these characters are just too much, like, how dumb are you to make them say these things, no one does say them. Like no one does." She said and i laughed. "What?" She asked smiling.
  "You're just the funniest, i love your reactions!" I said and i kissed her.
  "Im not trying to be funny, im just me, like duhh!" She said and she made me laugh.
  "Oh shut up!" I said laughing.
   We started watching the film again and at the end of it Ari cried just because the main characters couldnt be together forever.
  "I can just feel, feel how lonely she is! I just know how is to love someone like that and then lose them!!!" She said crying.
  "Oh, babe, dont cry, im here and i love you, and i will always do. Dont worry!" I said hugging her again and again. After some time she let go and said smiling.
  "Oh my God, today i cried twice!" She said with a red cutie face♡
   After the film ended i went home and thought what i can bring for the next week, we had to paint, and im not the best so, i just said Ari's for sure gonna bring some and she will give me a bit too!
   When i wanted to turn off the light, i got a massege and i had to look who it was, it could be Ari. It was Ari.

Ari: "hiiiiiiii!👋"
Me: "'hi-||-'? Its 10 pm"
Ari: "ikkkk, but i cant sleep at all😭"
Me: "what do u mean, u cannot sleep? When did u go to bed?🙃"
Ari: "well i went to bed at 9 pm, uk i have to wake up at 6 tmrrw.🥲"
Me: "yea, but u could just stay a bit more."
Ari: "yea, ik, i just...idk, i miss u!❤️"
Me:  "i miss u too, baby❤️❤️! One question...are u gonna give me some of ur paints tmrrw? Plss?😔"
Ari: "u didnt take urs, did u? Yeeaaah, dw!😚"
Me: "ty, bbyyyy!❤️"
Ari: "look, i really have to sleep, goodnight my little angellll!👋"
"Goodnight princess! Ill see u tmrrw👋❤️"

  I texted her and she left the text, she's amazing. I never thought i could find someone that happy and positive and beautiful and good thinking/good looking. She's literaly the best!♡