We're getting closer♡

Ariana's POV
  The last week passed so fast, now school was faster with Justin. I got to know some things i never knew about him, and i think, he also did about me.
  It's weekend again and im so happy, the next week will be different. We won't write or have to learn something, we'll have to watch films or create things, finally something fun to do at school, we really needed this kind of break.
  It was morning, i just ended eating something and the phone started ringing, i looked at the caller ID and it was Justin. I answered happily.
  "Hi!" I said opening the tv.
  "Hi! How are you?" He said nervous.
  "Im good, how are you?" I said smiling.
  "Yeah, good, i just wanted to talk with you!" He said. "I was just wondering if you could, you know, i thought we can go somewhere tonight." He said trying to conform me to say 'yes' even that i didnt know where and practically when. "I thought we could go to the theme park, what do you think?" He said nervous, i could feel it.
  "Yeah, that would be amazing!" I said smiling, lying all over the sofa.
  "Im gonna take you out at 7." He said.
  "Okay, bye!" I said.
  I ended the call and looked at the clock. It was 10 in the morning, i went and checked to see if i had something to wear or i should go to the mall and buy something. Of course i had nothing and i wanted to call Alle but then i got it. I didnt hear anything about Timmy or her for a long time. So i decided to call her and see how she's doing. I searched her number in my phone and called her. I was waiting...
  "Oh my God, Ariana! Hii!" She said excited.
  "Oh my God, hi, how much i missed you! How are you, bestie?" I said smiling.
  "Yeah, me too, im so good, thank you! What about you?" She asked.
  "Im so fine, thank you. I wanted to ask you... you and Tim are... back together?" I asked.
  "Yeah, we are. I really dont know how we didnt meet at school, im so sorry that we didnt, i loved spending my time with my boyfriend." She said being sorry.
  "Oh dont worry, i understand. Look, i called to ask you something, to ask you if you wanna come with me to choose an outfit for my date?" I said excited. She said nothing and i knew that was coming.
  "Wait... you have A DATE??" She asked so excited.
  "Aparently yes!" I said.
  "Ok ok ok, we gotta go, we're meeting there, ok?" She said and she ended the call. I looked at the phone knowing that she would call back.
  "Yes?" I said smiling. "Did u forget something?" I asked.
  "Yep, where are we going?" She asked. I told her the mall and i put something else on then pijamas and took my phone and leaved. I got into my car and turned it on. It was a little car because im not the best at driving them so...
  I went until there and waited on my bestie to come, when she came, i smiled but then i saw that she brought Tim too and after we kissed it's weird and now if he would find out i and justin are together, i dont think so he would like it. Whatever if i love Justin, i love him and i dont care what he says.
   I was thinking that and they came and i was still blocked, looking at the ground.
  "Hey!" Alle said.
  "Hi!" I said looking at them. We talked a little bit and then we went to some shops. I dont know how, but Tim started looking hotter then he was, i mean not for me, he wasnt hot from my point of view. But it's only been one week, whatever. Alle looked and helped me get my outfits, she just loves a lot doing that.
  We were going to pay the clothes that fit me.
  "Soooo, who are you dating?" She asked, holding half of my clothes. I thought what i should do, to tell her, to not tell her. I was a bit scared of her reaction because i never told her i liked Justin. Maybe she got it because of my look or i dont know but i didnt. And she knew we were very good friends.
   "Justin." I said. I thought it wouldnt be sweet if i would lie to my bestie, so i told her the truth.
   "Justin who?" She asked not getting the idea.
   "Justin Bieber" i said relaxed.
   "Oh my God, you're lying." She said. I started laughing at her reaction. She made a pause.
   "What?!?!" She said again and Tim heard her.
  "You ok?" He asked Alle.
  "Yeah, im good." She told him lying. He took her by her arm and because i could just feel him, i took my clothes and went to pay them.

Allesia's POV

  "Umm, im not the best but i know you're lying!" He said. "You know i dont like lies."
  "Yeah, i know, but the thing is that i asked Ari who she's dating and i couldnt just tell you.
  "Why, like i dont even care who she's dating."
  "Well, i dont know what to say about that. I think you do care." I said, i knew Ari wouldnt want me to, i know about that thing when they kissed and Justin didnt like it and Tim got him out.
  "Ok, then just say it, like why should i care like-" he said but i cut him off.
  "She's dating Justin!" I said.
  "My cousin?" He asked.
  "Yep." I said looking down. He looked at me dissapointed and then we saw Ari coming.
  "Why did it take that much?" I asked her.
  "I had to wait on others. Whatever, what time is it? I gotta know to go get ready for my date." She said, i looked at the clock and told her. We started walking out of the shop and i went to buy my favourite ice cream because i noticed my favourite ice cream shop.
  "Baby, can i get my favourite ice cream?" I asked Tim.
  "Here you go!" He said, smiled and gave me some money and i went to wait for my turn.