Timmy's the worst

Ariana's POV

  I woke up this morning near my big teady. I got up and started getting ready for school, the first thing i took was the paints. I usually forget things so i wanted to make sure I had them. After some time i got to school, today i wanted to be comfy so i just took a normal top, Justin's hoddie and some leggings.

   "Morning!" I told Justin as i entered the class room, trying to fall asleep again.
   "And that's why i didnt find what i wanted to wear!" He said making me laugh. That was cute.
   "Too late!" I said sitting on my chair and putting my head on the table.
   "Are you okay?" He asked.
   "Remember last night...when i told you i couldnt sleep?"
   "Yeah."
   "I couldnt sleep at all!" I said putting the hood of Justin's hoodie on my head. He then took it off. "Im trying to sleep!" I said with a baby voice that made Justin laugh.
   "Not even a little bit?" He asked playing with my hair.
   "Not even a little bit!" I said. "I watched kittens on my phone all night long!" I said and the the teacher entered, music was the first period. We had karaoke. I wanted to sing and i also got ready for it but i was a bit scared of singing in front of my dumbasses classmates.

~in the break~
   "Girlllllll, i made it!" I tell Alle as i exit the class.
   "What did you sing?" She asked me.
   "I sang 'Stitches' by Shawn, of courseeeeeeeee!" I said excited.
   "Ahh, yesss, best song ever!" She said. Im happy im not the only Shawn stan in the school.

Justin's POV

  I walked out of the class and saw Ari talking to Alle. I then just went in the part of that halway, my friends and i meet. When i saw them i smiled, one of them finally got a girlfriend and he said he wanted to talk to me and i was happy to help but then i see Timmy coming and i acted as i didnt see him.
   "Dont act like you didnt see me! Why you dating my girl?" He said, i got up from the floor i was sitting and asked.
   "Your girl? Didnt you have Alle or something?" I asked.
   "Answer me!" He said bringing attention.
   "Im not dating your girl! Im dating Ariana. What the fuck do you want?" I said, i was a bit confussed, what does he mean by 'his girl'? Then i could barelly see Ariana and Allesia's heads turning to us and then others came, too.
   "You always knew i liked her! And now i hear that you're just dating her."
   "Okay, first of all, i never knew it, you never told me and second of all you have your own girl, leave me alone!" I said trying to not punch him in the face. Then Alle comes by his side, asking about he said, she tried to calm him down, but i dont know why he cares, and how does he know about me and Ari. Then he just took some space by his girl, came to me and hit me.
   "Oh dang it!" I heard from Ari's voice coming to me and putting her hand on my cheeck.
   "Please, leave him alone, you're smarter than this!" She said whispering in my ear.
  "But he just-"
  "I know, i know, do it for me!" She said, took my hand and i followed her.
   "Oh, such a looser!" Timmy said. I turned back but Ariana stoped me.
   "Please just, dont do it!" She said slowly.
   "So.. you think you're so cool and smart just because you hit my boyfriend?" She said and everyone laughs.
   "Maybe!" He said flirting and i got mad and then saw Alle that was just about to cry.
   "Well... listen carefully...he's my boyfriend because he's exactly what you think you are, even if you're not, the perfect guy."
   "You dont even know how perfect I can be!" He said flirting again but i tried to calm down. Then saw Alle running away of all of this and probably crying.
   "Well, trust me, if you were as you say you are, you would be in his place!" My girl said, fliped her hair came back to me and kissed me and then everyone laughed of Timmy.
   "Back off!" She said, gave me a hug and we entered the classroom. I kissed her and i said.
   "Baby, that was the hottest comeback i have ever heard!"
   "Well, because it's mine!" She said.
   "Oh that's truee!" I said.
   "Shut up!" She said and then she kissed me.
   "I love you!" I said and she then just looked deeply into my eyes.
   "I love you...more than you think, idiot!" She said and i kissed her again.
   "One question!" I said. "How does Timmy know about us? I didnt even meet him." I said and then Ari looked in another way.
   "I told Alle, but i told her to not tell him...but what if she did? Oh, if she did, i would kill her. I never wanted Timmy to know about us."
   "So did i!"
   "Im sooo sorry, you know, he asked me but i didnt tell your name or something." She said.
   "No, dont worry!" I said and sat down in our desk.
   "Im gonna kill that bitch!" She said sitting down too.
   "Oh shut up! Like, it's not a problem you told her but after what he did, i didnt want him to know. So dont worry, im not mad at you!" I said and then we started the second period.

Ariana's POV

    Everything worked amazing, this day worked amazing, we painted, i felt as in kindergarden, colouring all day long. I was happy we could do this too even if we're practically adults. It was the last period, it was with our forest teacher, she took us out to take some photos of the trees we had in the schoolyard, she's a geography teacher.

   Im also happy that Justin didnt beat Timmy or something, he was too much, i think he broke Alle's heart again, but i dont give a fuck, im not sure but she's the only way Timmy could find out of Justin and I.

   At the last period, the teacher aksed Justin what happend because he got a mark on his face, he told the teacher what happend and then we did the activity she wanted us to do. Im soooo mad at Timmy not only because he hit my little angel but when we exited the school, we also had to do this activity with Timmy's class, so when we were about to entry again the school, Timmy came and pulled Justin into the teacher and I. Justin got another mark on his foot and his pants got broken. After school i had to go to the pharmacy because i really didnt like his marks, i asked for help there because i didnt know exactly what to get. Then we got home, i was so sorry i had to take Justin with me, his foot hurt. After that i took care of my little baby!
   "Thank you, baby!" He said.
   "No problem, i love you!" I said.
   "Love you too, one question...again." he said.
   "Go ahead!" I said while putting the things that werent at their place.
   "I told my mum about you!" He said.
   "And...what did she say?" I asked. I was a bit nervous, i have always been about this.
   "Well, she said 'that's ok' but she...she wanna meet you." He said.
   "Yeah, but like, we're together by only 2 weeks, isnt it too fast? I dont know."
    "Yeah...she said that she could wait a bit on us, i also told her about the 2 weeks, so."
   "Oh, good, to be honest, im a bit scared of meeting your mum!" I said sitting next to him.
   "Why? My mum doesnt eat beautiful girls." He smiled.
   "How do you know that?-" i said and we laughed. "But, i dont know, im still a bit scared. Like im not perfect and i dont know if she likes me."
   "No one's perfect, and it doesnt matter, i dont care if she likes you or not, as long as i love you, i dont care!" He said and i kissed him.
   "Well...it seems like you have a very good taste, dont you think so?" I said laughing.
   "Oh i really do!" And he kissed me too!
   Then, my phone rang and i went to see who it was. It was Allesia so i had to answer. Justin was talking to me about how much he hates Timmy now.
   "Just shut up!" I said, answered and put Allesia on the speaker. "Hi Alle!" I said like Justin had to understand why i made him shut. "How are you?" I asked. I faked my niceless, i was just tired of people who try to just use you.
   "Im-m-im so sad!" She said in a cry voice, i knew Timmy broke her heart for saying those things and getting jelouse at Justin because of dating me, while they were dating too! I kinda wanted to help her because i could feel how sad she was, but...in the same time, she desearved it. After i kinda tried to 'help' her, i asked her.
   "Oh by the way, about today, when Timmy came to Justin, he knew about me and him, but i told only you, do you know what happened?" I asked a bit cocky. She then said nothing.
   "You're right, i told him, but i couldnt keep it as a secret, i love him, i couldnt just not tell him, i didnt want to get in trouble, i loved him and he doesnt like lies." She said talking very fast.
   "Ok, i get it, because i also dont like secrets, and you know this, why didnt you tell me?" I said but she then just closed the call randomly. "Let her cry...little bitch!" I said, i was really mad about that.
   After that Justin went home and i went to Sisi because i was a bit hungry and i also saw my little brother. Then i have chated with Justin a little bit more and then did my homework, then just went to sleep because i was soooo sleepy and tired by last night.