The Lucky Seven

Sarah wasn't sure what to do with this knowledge, she figured Onyx needed to know what his father was up to but could she trust him? Queen Ava told her that King Namath had to be stopped. Of course, he did but they had to do it smartly or it could be bad. The door burst open and Sarah flinched, she looked and saw it was Stacey and Stripe. "Finally we found you, you're never going to believe who is here, Zipper and George and Gabey!" Stacey said. Sarah couldn't believe it; she could have sworn Gorge got eaten alive. They all went to the main hall where Gabey, Gorge, and Zipper were standing. Sarah gave them all big hugs and Gabey explained how she left the Croc's lair to find help and ran into Zipper. "I had to help, I mean come on I hate the Crocs anyhow," Zipper said laughing. Zipper told Sarah after they took off he ended up diving deep into the blue to lose the U.S.K. She was relieved, she loved this shark. Sarah got Stripe, Onyx, Gorge, Gabey, Zipper, and Queen Ava into the nursery for a meeting. Sarah speaks of what the Queen overheard and what the King and Queen Lily's plan is. She expected Onyx to not believe her but he knows his originator very well. "So we need to get the scepter from my dad and then Queen Lilly's, is that correct?" Asks Onyx. Queen Ava replies, "Yes Onyx, and you know he isn't just going to give it up, I have my scepter." Onyx ponders on this, then says, "Well we need to hurry while it's just him and Gash if Slice and Dice return it will be a lot more complicated." All seven of them head for the throne room, Sarah thinks well we are the lucky seven.