Making Decisions

Gash grabbed Sarah and said, "Let's go, you have work to do." Sarah followed Gash down the corridor, she hated Gash and was always a little scared around him. They came to a door after a couple of minutes of walking, Gash opened the door and they walked in.

Stacey was having the time of her life with her three new shark friends, they swam and ate, and talked. Stripe was amazing. He told Stacey about all kinds of shark history, about wars, Namath, and Gash. Onyx is the great white, he is also the prince, which makes him Namath's son. Gutz survived a battle against a crocodile army, and Stacey is starting to like the nursery.

Meanwhile, Sarah is in the slaughter room where she gets tons of chum and nasty things ready for chow time. She hates it, a disgusting job. A shark opens the door and walks over to Sarah. "I'm Zipper, I'm a blue shark, probably one of the smallest around here, but I sure can make some chum," Zipper said. Sarah looked at him. He was still around 6-7 feet tall. "You're not that little." Said, Sarah. Sarah thought about escaping the rest of the day, how long was she going to be a prisoner to these sharks? She was trying to figure out a way to use this TTX. She would get satisfaction from poisoning Namath. Shit, she could poison the whole kingdom, with that thought Sarah couldn't help but smile.