Chapter 59 ~ Rehabilitation

Start from the beginning

"I'll m-miss y-you gu-ys t-too.", I said as Lorenzo and Xavier joined the hug.

"You will?", Lorenzo asked and I hummed.

~★~

After a long happy day, it was finally next day and the three men were packing my stuff with a grumpy face.

I know they would miss me if I leave but if I don't go, I wouldn't have confidence on myself. Atleast seeing peope try, I would be motivated.

"We'll contact you frequently and we can connect through video calls often. We'll also come daily to check up on you. So, don't worry.", Xavier said and I nodded.

"We'll drop you till the centre and look if the room is in good and hygienic conditions and then we will leave, okay?", Lorenzo said tying my hair as I nodded.

After he was done tying my hair, Franco was packing some fruits.

Eww!

"I- I d-don't want f-fru-its..", I said to him.

"You can't be strong without this. You have to eat all these to keep yourself healthy so that you can cure soon.", He said and continued to pack those.

I swear I'm never going to eat that!

I want to scream I don't want that! but fuck I can't!

As soon as the packings were done, Xavier carried me in bridal style and I was shocked for a second.

"Let's get you into car..", he said walking outside the room. I looked at every corner and I look people gazing at us.

"Ever-yone i-is l-loo-king..", I said and he just kisses the side of my lips.

"Let them see how much I love my wife.", He said and kept walked till the parking lot.

He placed me gently on the passenger seat and tightened the seatbelt. Lorenzo and Franco sat behind us and Xavier was the one to drive.

"Where is Jacqueline?", Franco asked.

"She will already be in the neuro centre. Once we reach there, she will hand us the baby and we will leave after looking the room, that's it.", Lorenzo said as Franco gave a nod.

"Do you know how to put Ella into sleep, Lorenzo?", Xavier asked.

"That's not your fucking concern, mister.. by the way, I'm not going to be alone at home. There's going to be two other people who's there to take care of Ella. I'm not alone.", He said referring Xavier and Franco and I laughed.

I wish I could see how funny it'd be to see them struggling to handle Ella.

I know it's so hard and they're so inexperienced in that which makes it more hard to them.

Let me see how well they take care of her.

Soon we reached the neuro rehab and as expected Jacqueline was waiting best the entrance with Ella in her hand.

Xavier carried me outside again.

"I don't want you feel awkward sitting in a wheel chair, baby..", he said and it was right. I would've felt so much awkward sitting in wheelchair.

Jacqueline handed Ella to Lorenzo along with a diary where he frowned.

"I have written her daily routine and don't dare to miss anything. Also, avoid cursing infront of her and if you want to play with her, play some peaceful games and don't play violent games like you tried playing Assassin's Creed with her..", she gave him some warning before handing.