Chapter 58 ~ Centre

6 months later

It's been finally 8 months since she's put in coma and her brain activity is going well and doctors said she have high chances of waking up within this month

I felt so happy because after 8 months of waiting, I'm gonna see her beautiful eyes and smile.

It was night and I finally won the couch.. but, here I was sitting in the chair beside her bed and looking at her beautiful face.

I laid down my head on the bed near her hand and decided to get some good sleep. I closed my eyes trying to sleep and finally fell into a deep slumber.

 I closed my eyes trying to sleep and finally fell into a deep slumber

I slowly opened my eyes and saw an unfamiliar place I'm lying in.

I looked down near my her to see Xavier sleeping in the chair with his head on my hand. I felt numb.. my whole body felt numb and I was unable to move!

That's when I coughed twice because I felt some lump in my throat. I felt him jerk and awake.

Did I wake him up?

He looked at me surprised and blinked twice to see if it was dream or reality.

I tried to recollect my memories and everything came into my mind.. Chase! Accident! I don't remember what happened after the accident.

"Y-You're awake for real!?", He yelled in excitement and I was confused. Why he's good to me all of sudden?

I was trying to talk but was unable to. Instead, I coughed.. What the fuck is happening with me?

"W-Wait.. I- I'll call the doctor!", He said and strode outside the room.

He stammers a lot..

I tried to talk again and again but it feels like something caught my throat.

That's when my brothers and doctors along with Xavier entered the room. I was shocked yet surprised to see my brothers. I want to hug them but I wasn't even able to move.