Chapter 27 ~ He Has Some Plan!

Days rolled and it was finally a week since my father's threaten

Days rolled and it was finally a week since my father's threaten. I don't know what's his plan. The only thing I know is, he will do something that I didn't expect.

Also, I couldn't alert Xavier about my father trying to kill him because all of sudden I became the coward person in the whole world. I have no idea why I was scared to open that topic to Xavier.

I completely know it's my fault but I couldn't and I don't know why. I tried to open the topic but he doesn't let me do it. His eyes were something that doesn't let me tell that I married him to kill him.

"Are you ready? I don't have any idea how you girls take more than 2 hours to just get ready!", He wondered.

"It'll take more than that.. you know, I'm very excited to meet your family."

"You again going to tell mom that I almost slapped you yesterday?"

"Yeah, I'm going to. Include your father as well..", I said and he made an annoying expression.

"Come on, it was your fault that you broke my ipad. You have no idea how many important details were inside the iPad?"

"But, you raised my hands at me. How could you violate me like this. It's a form of abuse."

"I almost slapped. But, didn't.. if it was someone else in your position, I wouldn't have hesitated to kill them for my ipad."

"If you love this ipad so much than me, then why did you fucking maary me!"

"I love how my wife is so short tempered..", he said and walked away from the room. I shook my head and continued to do my makeup.

After probably 1 hour, I was ready and walked downstairs where Xavier was waiting for me. He was looking so impatient.

"Why you have to take so much time to just get ready for a dinner?", He asked in disbelief. It's obvious that he didn't like me doing certain things but I'm not ready to change myself for that.

"Let's go..", I said and we left to his house as he drove. There was a comfortable silence between us till we reached his parents' house.

We walked inside where Alice hugged me.

"Oh my dear, Rosana.. how's my son taking care of you.."

"So bad, Alice. He slapped me yesterday.", I said and his parents diverted their gaze to him.

"Why can't you say something completely and clearly?", He muttered looking at me then turned back to his parents.

"Mom, I didn't slap her. I just raised my hand like I'm going to slap her.. because, she-"

"I don't care what reason, Xavier. But, you shouldn't treat your wife like that. She's your wife not a slave who should bear your anger..", Alice said.

"But, I didn't slap her.."

"Apologize to her!", Leonardo yelled. Monica and I flinched at his loud sound.