Chapter 42 ~ I want to hurt her more!

She refused to open her mouth and that's it, I'm done

I took out my phone and called Enzo immediately. He picked up in the first ring itself and I put the phone on speaker.

"Drop the baby— from the 10th floor.", I ordered him where her face channel horrible.

"Please, Xavier. Please, please! I beg you. Don't do this!"

It's actually good hearing her beg..

"But, sadly, I have to keep my words..", I said.

"I was the one who killed your sister! I was the one who told Lorenzo to throw a fucking bomb in your house! I was the one who exchanged the dead body! It has nothing to do with Lorenzo or his fiancè or his baby. Just let them go!", She yelled.

That's when my anger touched its peak and I had an urge to pick up my gun and shoot her straight in her head but no, I have to give her a painful death.

"Enzo, stop.", I commanded and I ended the call.

I'm not that heartless to kill a baby..

"Tell me every single part of your fucked up plan..", I said and she took a long sigh of relief that the baby wasn't killed.

"Xavier, listen to me. It was my father who-"

"Stop with your lies.. how do I believe it's your father? All the evidence is against you. I didn't get a single evidence against him."

"But he was the one, you dumb!", Franco yelled.

"Shut the fuck up!", I yelled at him.

"Tell me what was your plan?"

"Yeah, there was a plan. But not mine, it was my father's and I became his puppet to do what he ordered me."

I don't know if what she said is true or not but it was obvious that I'm going to kill the whole family.

"So, tell me where is your father?"

"What the- he is dead. I killed him with my very own hand!"

"But, your mother visited me yesterday and told me everything that you siblings did. She also said he is in a hospital in coma stage.", I said.

Shock was evident in her face as she looked at Lorenzo and Franco. They were equally shocked as her.

"There's no fucking chance. I threw him in the streets to let stray dogs devour him. Are you fucking dumb to believe whatever she said?", Lorenzo yelled.

Gosh! His yelling his giving me headache. I wonder when I'm going to kill him.

"Calm down, bastard.. you know what, no mattar what, I will kill your entire family with the exception of that baby. You know, I don't kill babies who don't know anything.."