Chapter 14 ~ Deal

After probably 2 hours, that useless doc's face came into my view

"Done?", I asked

"Operation is over. Don't allow her to walk for one and a half month. She have other injuries which are not so serious. You can see her now. Also, she needs to be hospitalized for a week."

"Okay. Good job, doc.", I said getting inside the ICU. I saw her poor thrashed ass on the hospital bed. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me.

"You're the reason for my condition.", She muttered.

"There's no time for this. We need to arrange your funeral now.", I said.

"Don't tell me you're going to bury me alive."

"Why I have to?"

"Because you're an Angel! Angel of the death.", She said thrilling which was not at all interesting for me.

"Okay. Stop this shit and call your brother. Let's have a deal.", I said and she scoffed.

"Don't get your ass ripped by my brother. He'll kill you the next second he see you."

"I lied my father that I killed you. If he sees you alive, he'll kill me.", I said.

"Then kill your father.", She said.

"Not now. Call your brother. Tell him to see you in the hospital."

"He should get a flight from Russia. It takes time. Is that okay?"

"Okay."

It takes 3 hrs and 45 mins for him to reach here. I will have more time.

She reached the phone to her ear.

"Hello, brother. I've been injured again by Rosana. This time she saved me. Seems like she wants to kill her own father. She wants help from us. She said in return, she'll get the red ring from her father- yes - yes, she'll get it! - okay, bye!", She hung the phone and looked at me.

"When did I say I'll get you the red ring?"

"My brother won't do anything without favours back. He's mad that you hurted me again. He's disappointed in me that I'm getting injured by you again and again even after several trainings.", She said and I smirked.

I can say only one think about her. She's a talkative thing. I feel pity for the man she's gonna marry.

"You checked my phone?", She asked frowning.

"Yup. Don't worry. There was nothing I found interesting in that piece of shit."

"Don't call my phone a shit! I'll be mad."

She's a brat too..

I shook my head in disbelief as I settled on the chair beside the bed. She slept in few minutes as I was awake like an owl.