Chapter 57 ~ Crush

"Tell me, Luca

"Tell me, Luca. What do you want to say?"

"I don't want to say. I want to ask.", He said gulping his nervousness.

"Okay, ask.."

"Actually, Xavier. My crush is in this hospital and I atleast wanna confess her now. Just give me some tips.", He spilled the beans and I let out a huge sigh of relief.

I thought it was about something serious!

Shit!

"Bastard, can't you say this without scaring me!", I yelled him and at the same time, it was a huge relief for me.

"I was just nervous.. I don't know when I will see her again. So, please just help me, dude!", He pleaded and I took a seat and thought for some idea.

"I have no idea about confessing women since I have to experience. But, since I love someone too, I'll lend you some words.", I said and he nodded.

"First, you shouldn't be nervous around her. You should be romantic."

"I'll try. Next?"

"Next, you should ask her out. You should go on a date and improve your relationship. You shouldn't mess it up by talking shits continuously. Men who speak less are more attractive.", I said and he nodded noting down points.

"You don't have to prepare what you're gonna talk to her. Talk what your heart says at that instance. Just let her know how much you love her.", I said as he noted it down too.

"Next, you should give her surprises often."

"Oh sure.."

"Next, you shouldn't do what she doesn't like. Girls are more complicated than you think. They expect you to literally read their mind so be ready for the aftermath. End of session.", I said getting up.

"Wait, can you come with me? I think she'll leave in a few moments and I have to confess her so fast. I need a emotional support, Xavier.", He said and I know I have no other way than going with him.

I followed behind him as he went towards a beautiful girl whom I can't even recognise.

I stood near a door watching him as he approached her.

"Valeria..", he called out her name and she turned back trying to recognise Luca but eventually failed.

"Who are you?"

I literally choked on my saliva because he's gonna confess a girl whom doesn't even know him.

"Uhh, I've seen you several times in the hospital past 5 months. You wanna go out with me.", He asked slowly.

I was also happy for him. After getting rejected by Lia once again, he's having a new start. I don't know how will he feel if this girl rejects him too.